EU 80 Rogue, Mostly 264 Gear, Cheap. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Avyax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU 80 Rogue, Mostly 264 Gear, Cheap.

Hi there, im looking to sell a Blood Elf Rogue that i've been playing over the past year or so. The one thing I should state is that I am not the original owner of the account but rather my friend was before he had to move away and no longer had time to play. I know the secret question/answer and the account currently has time on it. Due to it having time on it, i'd be more than happy to show it to anyone in game if they request it. Viewing of gear can also be done via inspect in game. For a rough idea of what its gear is like though, I have attached an image of me in an iceblock in Sindragosa ^^. This character also has 460 Enchanting (Blood elf) and 450 Skinning.

For more info about anything P.M. me and i'll be willing to talk. Just to clarify this account has never had any problems and has a completely clean record.

I will also be selling a lvl 80 warlock cheaply in the future aswell, if you're interested in that please do feel free to message me asking about that. Thanks guys +

Edit: I'm looking around the $40 mark for this. That's not a lot considering what it is.
    Last edited by Avyax; 11-19-2010 at 10:28 AM.

EU 80 Rogue, Mostly 264 Gear, Cheap.
    Avyax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available