[EU] WTS Deadly Gladiator Priest/Wrathful Gladiator Paladin+legendary items+other 80s menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gh1985's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] WTS Deadly Gladiator Priest/Wrathful Gladiator Paladin+legendary items+other 80s

Hey there i'm looking to sell what i would perceive as a very prestigious account, all characters i am about to list are on this account and therefore i would be looking for a very good offer for me to part ways with it. There are 4 lvl 80's on this account + 1 lvl70(warlock), i'm not going to mention the level80 mage as it's just a standard mage with ToTc/ICC epics nothing fancy. The other 3 characters however are very valuable.

80Paladin + Priest(both rank1 characters) ->

80 Paladin + Mage + LVL70 warlock ->

Main Character 1 -

This character has 8910 achievement points and very many rare mounts/titles + 1 legendary item.

The character is a PVP Gladiator from Season 5/7 and obtained rank1 in season 8 and therefore has the Wrathful Gladiator title which is very rare.

The character also has many rare mounts as shown in the picture it has the spectral tiger, zulian tiger, headless horsemans mount, grand black war mammoth and so on - the char has over 50+ mounts.

The character is in a mix of ICC25 heroic gear of both HOLY and RETRIBUTION - a mix of 264/277 gear. The character also has the legendary healing mace from Ulduar the Val'ynr Hammer of Ancient Kings. The character is also in FULL pvp holy gear.

The character is maxed out in it's professions of Engineering and Jewelcrafting and is currently sitting with 21000 gold in it's bag.

Main Character 2 -

This character is a PVP Gladiator in season 7 and also has the prestigious title of Deadly Gladiator from season 5.

This character is in FULL Pvp healing(disc) gear but also has an assortment of random ICC25 normal gear aswell if you fancy doing some PVE.

The character has a good selection of mounts and titles not as much as the above paladin but nonetheless still fairly well kitted out.

The character is maxed out in 1 profession Jewelcrafting and is sitting at 437/450 in Enchanting so essentially maxed out here too - wont be hard for you to max out, char has 8200g in it's bag atm.

Main Character 3 -

This character was a fairly new character i had and geared up in the final season of PVP, it is a Gladiator from Season 8 of PVP.

The character is in FANTASTIC PVE Retribution gear including the legendary item from ICC Shadowmourne, it is in FULL ilvl277 heroic gear + trinket from Ruby Sanctum 25 aswell(ilvl271) - it is pretty much maxed out for max damage!

The character has 2 fairly rare mounts, Mimiron's Head(flying mount) from doing Yogg 0 in Ulduar and also has the mount from the shadowmourne quest reward - Crimson Deathcharger.

The character is currently only got 1 profession maxed out - engineering and has 287gold in it's bag.

--------------------------------------

As you can see there are some fantastic characters on this account - i do apologise about the minimal amount of info given but hopefully it wets the appetite of some of you and the more serious buyers i am more than happy to go into more detail about the character and having a conversation over skype as i could pretty much right every detail about how each character is great but i'd literally be here all day. So please if you are interested and would like more information about any aspect do not hesitate to ask.

Price i am looking for is negotiable but i am unwilling to part with this fantastic account unless the offer is worth it! If you wish to leave an offer + your skype details in private message i can get back to you.

***ONLY payment methods i will accept are bank transfer(Im a United Kingdom bank account holder) OR Paypal***

****As stated above if you would like any more information about anything PLEASE do not hesitate to ask and leave me a reply here and i'll do my best to either answer your question or add you to skype for a further discussion****

Thanks!

[EU] WTS Deadly Gladiator Priest/Wrathful Gladiator Paladin+legendary items+other 80s
    Gh1985's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    up we go to the top

Gh1985's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R