0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Confused

Why can't I post in Gold Seller's thread? I just signed up so I could report an issue with a gold seller I just encountered.

Confused
    Jinfreakz's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try to post there again, and when it gives you an error screenshot it and upload it to imageshack.us, then send the link to me.

Willzy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WhatWhy View Post
    Why can't I post in Gold Seller's thread? I just signed up so I could report an issue with a gold seller I just encountered.

New members may not post in the gold review section, otherwise we would just have all these random people saying their site is trustful.
    If you would like someone to post it for you. People with ranks Donator and up can post in the gold seller section, so ask a friend or someone in the site. (To those in the site, make sure this guy isn't making something up, you could get -15 rep, an infraction, or lose priviledges of going to that section.
    Oh, and this is the importancy of each rank: (0-7, 7 being most important 0 being purely hated subjectively.)
    0. Trolls --- (less than 0 rep) Those who love ticking people off, usually have -2 or more rep. (You can't get less than 1 rep unless you're really stepping on someone's face.)
    1. New User --- People who usually recently registered or have been to lazy to post +/or don't like to contribute.
    2. Lazy Leecher --- ( People who got more than 10 posts, have done nothing or barely anything for the community.
    3. Active Member --- (15-80 rep) Those who've contributed a little bit, normal low-class members which can be trusted sometimes. You troll @ Active and lower, you get banned really easily.
    4. Contributor --- (80-324 rep) Those who contribute a lot for the community, most of them can be trusted.
    5. Donator --- (Pay for donator) Those who've donated to keep mmowned alive, very important members but not meant to be offensive, but these are USUALLY members who barely contribute and just want access to Elite sections.
    6. Elite User --- (325-599 rep) People who contribute a lot every day, good respect + trust from the community.
    7. Legendary User -- (600+ rep) People who've usually been @ mmowned for more than a year, contributed a LOT, and still may be contributing now. These are really respected members, and trusted too.
    7. Staff & News team. -- (Any rep) Active members who bring news and control the forum, thank goodness we have good mods here, if it wasn't for them this would be like acweb, where there's trolling, flaming, fighting, spamming, creating fake threads, etc.
    Hope this helps.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    you cant post there because we have restricted it since we saw a lot of fake threads and replies from chinese IP's either glorifying one company or bashing another. ie fake reviews.