[US] Realm First! Level 85 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pari4h's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    29/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US] Realm First! Level 85

Realm First! Level 85
    A unique Feat of Strength service

----- About the Offer -----
    On December 7th, Blizzard will launch Cataclysm and the race towards level 85 will begin across all servers. For someone who desires to have this Feat of Strength, I wanted to make my services available.

Going for this Feat of Strength can be strenuous, stressful, and for some-- impossible. One would need to be aware of the requirements, the zones, the quest pathing, and the full range of their class abilities. Not to mention the hours upon hours of playing with no sleep or breaks that this FoS would require.

I am in the position to perform such a task.

----- About Me -----
    I am an avid leveler as well as player in World of Warcraft. I have amassed 15 80's for myself as well as many more for others. I have leveled, PvP'd, and raided with every single class in the game. I am consistently ranked in the top 50-150 US in PvE. I have been actively playing and raiding in the Cataclysm Beta since it became available. These are not points of bragging but a reassurance of my knowledge of this game and all its aspects.

I achieved Realm First! Level 80 on a Rogue starting in greens with a 60% flying mount during WotLK's launch on a very competitive server when almost 75% of all Realm First titles went to SWP geared Ret Paladins (they were over tuned at launch).

I was planning to pursue the same actions on my account but have learned that my guild is giving two weeks for everyone to level up to 85 which leaves me with plenty of time to catch up on my main.

Most of all, I'm confident in my abilities. It's not about past performances (though I list them as reference) but the present. It's a challenge and I can do it.

----- Requirements -----

• You MUST have Cataclysm pre-ordered on your account.
    • Your character must be on a US server.
    • Your character must be respectfully geared for a DPS role.
    • Your character must have 280% flying ability (310% preferred).
    • Your character must have enough currency (500-1000g) to fund repairs, portals, and consumables.
    • Your character cannot be hostile with any of the four goblin factions.
    • Your account cannot be logged into anytime during the leveling process.
    • Your account must have active play time up to at least December 9th, 2010. (Believe it or not, issues like this do arise.)

----- Cost -----
    I am able to provide this service to only one person and while I'm not sure how much demand this might generate (if any), I would like for it to be handled in some kind of bidding manner.

The absolute minimum that I will accept is $450. Price increments must occur in a $25 volume or higher. The highest bidder at Noon EST on December 5th, 2010 will be chosen.

Payment will be up front, 100% in full. There maybe exceptions depending on your status / trust here on MMOwned but I reserve final judgement on if you are trustworthy or not.

----- Risk -----
    There is always a chance that I will not achieve my target goal. I have to accept that as a reality and as a possible consumer you should recognize that possibility.

If for any reason I do not obtain Realm First! Level 85 but I do achieve Realm First! Level 85 [Class], you will be refunded 15% of the final bidding price.

If for any reason I do not obtain Realm First! Level 85 nor Realm First! Level 85 [Class] you will be refunded your entire bid minus $200.

----- Miscellaneous -----
    If you have few posts or reputation with this community, I will most likely not work with you. This is for my safety and yours.

Should you be the winning bidder, you will be contacted before 2 PM EST on Sunday, December 5th 2010. A process will be done to verify your identity (as well as my own.) After that, your account and character will be confirmed that they meet all the necessary requirements. After that, payment will be handled. Any further questions or concerns can be handled during any part of the process.

----- Contact -----
    If you have any questions about this service, feel free to ask. I can respond on this thread, through PMs, or on Yahoo!, MSN, AIM, ICQ, or Google Talk.

----- Bid Over -----
    The winning bid is $450.00 USD by Akumadin.
    Last edited by Pari4h; 12-09-2010 at 05:38 PM.

[US] Realm First! Level 85
    Mutalisk's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woah, if you do not achieve any sort of achievement, we lose $200 at bare minimum?

That sounds very ridiculous, I know you may dedicate quite some time into attempting to get the realm first, but the least amount someone would probably give you is

$60-100

About the price of normal powerleveling to 85.

Wrongway's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Mutalisk! I'm not sure if you have ever played at the day release of an expansion or the Cataclysm beta, but $200 from leveling from 80 to 85 is actually fairly modest.

KRSjr's Avatar Knight-Champion CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    80-85 for 200$ is a good price for how fast you will be recieving the leveling at begining of xpac.. You gotta remember he probably has a group of people he will be playing with and playing for a long time. Point is more for the FOS

Wrongway's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I concur. He's most likely selling the FoS at a minimum of $450 to pay his partners a fair share of the profit as well. Anyone who is serious about getting realm first is going to have multiple people leveling that toon to do so.

snugglepants's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant see anyone taking the risk, i mean if it was a solid 100% guarentee of the feat then $450 might be justifyable, but assuming you dont get it your paying 200$ for somthing you can do ureself, For free. Just my thoughts, maybe if you offerd what... a 75% refund that could work.

Thanks G/R
    29/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This service is strictly for someone who would like the FoS but simply cannot do it themselves due to a variety of reasons. And more importantly, it is for someone who is comfortable with the arrangements and cost. Being the first person (or even one of the first) to hit max level affords someone with many, many advantages: guaranteed, competent groups, first invites to new raids, access rarely obtained resources (Frozen Orbs selling for 1,000g per for the first two weeks), and early start on reputation grinds which can provide gear and market control benefits (I was the first to achieve Sons of Hodir Exalted and sold the +20 Crit gem for ridiculous prices for almost a week and a half).

The service is available and it's my hope someone, or many, can find it useful. If no one is interested with the terms, that is fine too. I will simply snag the FoS for my own character.

Thank you for the responses everyone. I do appreciate the feedback.

emilgunnare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To bad their aint will be no Class first achievement, what are you gonna do then ?

Thanks G/R
    29/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course there is Class first achievements. You're confusing it with [Race] achievements that were removed for this expansion.

Realm First achievements for leveling any class to 85 will be available in Cataclysm. However there will be no Realm First achievements associated with leveling characters of a specific race.
    Proof:
    See: Cataclysm Paid Faction and Race Changes
    Last edited by Pari4h; 11-15-2010 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Provided Proof

IMU7899's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just curious how you plan on getting around blizzards new thing with log in patterns? If you log in from a diff IP you get a lock on your account until you reset everything..

Thanks G/R
    29/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IMU7899 View Post
    I'm just curious how you plan on getting around blizzards new thing with log in patterns? If you log in from a diff IP you get a lock on your account until you reset everything..
    It's a one time feature. Once they confirm the IP change then everything works fine. Someone's account is not going to be logged into by multiple people. This is just me playing it, no one else. I did it last time by staying up for almost 3 days straight and I intend to do it again. I'm not "cheating" as some would put it.

kghassel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can vouch for his ability to stay up. He completed a job for me and stayed up 2 days to finish 71-80. I had to change the password to confirm the switch of locations was legit and then everything else went smooth.

Akumadin's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent you a PM and would like to discuss this further. Please contact me on the AIM sn I provided. Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    29/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yamilo View Post
    I sent you a PM and would like to discuss this further. Please contact me on the AIM sn I provided. Thanks.
    Contacting now.

Akumadin's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently in talks with Pari4h about this service. I'd like to formally put in my bid for it. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast