80 Human Death Knight, 75pala + lots of interesting alts! Very CHEAP! [EU] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Samzon123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

80 Human Death Knight, 75pala + lots of interesting alts! Very CHEAP! [EU]

Hello everybody! I've decided to sell my main account. The account is completely clear of warnings and stuff like that and I'm the original owner of the account, which means No bots, No hacks, No sharing, No powerleveling, Nothing like that, it's been my personal account for a while until now that I'm on a very tight budget so I can't really "afford" or to play the game anymore.

So let's get to the point already;
    The account features a DK which is on level 80 and has some "modern" full epic gear (t10?), atleast good enough for off-tanking some ICC. It also has this rare drop epic flyer dragon (280% speed) and has a lot of money (I think it's safe to say far over 5000gold, I can't remember the exact sum of it). There should be various titles available such as the Patron, the Patient, Champion of the Frozen Wastes, etc... And also I've been shooting some achievements lately.

The other big boy of the account is the level 75 Draenei Male Paladin, which features good-enough-gear for leveling to level 80. There ARE also several other alts like a 72 Dwarf DK at another realm and at the same realm there's a level 55 Warrior. You can also find some nice mid-level characters on the account. Overall I have been known as a very kind fellow on each of these, always been passing the loots and going with the flows etc. You shouldn't be disturbed by rude whispers or anything like that atleast.

Just give me a PM, we could have a chat on MSN if you'd like and so on, I'll give you some more information there!

Asking Price: 45$

80 Human Death Knight, 75pala + lots of interesting alts! Very CHEAP! [EU]