Powerleveling for a day or so menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kghassel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling for a day or so

Ok here is the short of everything. I am getting married on Saturday and have rehearsal and everything on Friday. I have a shaman which is level 71 with full heirlooms and 280% flying that I need leveled. After my recent experience with a very BAD gold seller I decided to post here trying to find someone to level my character. I will be checking reviews b/c this is my primary account with my main I have played on since starting WOW.

The account can be played from Friday afternoon to Sunday noonish EST. I am willing to give people a shot who have any experience with resto/ele shamans. I will pay via paypal half when you start and the remainder when I take the account back.

What I need from you:
    1) Price for the time frame.
    2) Estimate of what you can have accomplished.
    3) Link to your review if it exist
    4) Why should I choose you.

I have an idea how much I am willing to spend; however, I will be busy this weekend with everything so I want to know that my account will be safe. Any review of you screwing anyone in the past will knock you out of the race. I do my homework so please let there be someone honest out there. Thanks and PM me here if you have any further questions, comments, criticism or flames. Take care,

~Kevin

Powerleveling for a day or so
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much are you willing to pay? Is botting allowed ( I've botted about 20 accounts so far without bans. - Private bot )?

I might be interested, and that doesn't happen often.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

jurbek2002's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    il lvup your shamy for whatever price, got nothing to do rightnow coz my acc is expired lol