US WoW Account, 3 80s + 1 73 + 2 60s + X-53 Touring Rocket menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Tripwire4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US WoW Account, 3 80s + 1 73 + 2 60s + X-53 Touring Rocket

Okay, here is the deal.

I have been playing since late 2006 and I have too many characters. I want to go back to 1 or 2 but I don't want the other characters to go to waste. I want to sell the account for enough to buy a new client + BC + WOTLK. I'd like a little extra because these characters do have a lot of time invested.

The 80s (all on Bleeding Hollow - US):

80 Male Night Elf Hunter-
    Is wearing Naxx 25 gear + some of the new heroic gear, I haven't raided on him since 3.0.
    Has quite a few companion pets- Almost all of the alliance/horde standard pets + a couple of quest ones such as MiniWing and Sprite Darter Hatchling.
    Has 450 LW/Skinning and a few iLevel 200 patterns. No raid patterns aside from frost resist stuff. First Aid maxxed. Has the Savory Deviate Delight recipe learned.
    Epic flying with Cold weather training.
    Exalted with the Kalu'ak and the Kurenai (Has a riding talbuk.) Very close to exalted with Netherwing, just a week worth of turning in the crystals every day that are in his bag and you've got it.

80 Male Draenei Paladin (this was my main)-
    Dual Spec Holy/Ret. Has around 5600 GS (before gearscore was disabled) average iLevel is 258.
    Has a few companions as well (more rare ones like the old clockwork rocket bot, Mr. Chilly, Curious Wolvar Pup, Baby Blizzard Bear, old Father Winter's Helper, Pet Bombling, Sinister Squashling, White Kitten, Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm, Spring Rabbit, Wolpertinger, old Tiny Snowman, etc.)
    Has 450 Enchanting and Mining. I have most of the rare WOTLK enchants plus a few older ones like Crusader and Mongoose. Cooking is at 407 and I did about a week of dailies to get some recipes and spices. First Aid maxxed.
    Has both pally mounts and the feat of strength for the old charger quest. Has a brewfest kodo, Black war bear, Black war mammoth, Bronze drake. Have rare mounts like Rivendare's Deathcharger and the X-53 Touring rocket.
    Exalted with SW and Exodar and close with all the other alliance factions. Exalted with Argent Crusade and Argent Dawn. Exalted with Kirin Tor, Knights of the Ebon Blade, Song of Hodir, and Wyrmrest Accord. Revered with Ashen Verdict and Kalu'ak.
    3315 Achievement points total. Titles include Twilight Vanquisher, Argent Champion, Jenkins, Champion of the Frozen Wastes, of the Exodar, the Noble, and the Patient.
    11/12 Down for ICC if you care about that.

80 Male Night Elf Druid-
    Currently Feral tank/Resto Dual spec - Something like 5300 or 5400 GS for tanking set, resto set is around 5200.
    Has epic flying and 350 Herbalism/315 Alchemy. I might transfer this character if the account is purchased so I am not going to list off everything. If you really want this character I can PM you all the details.

Other toons-
    73 Female Draenei Mage
    66 Female Draenei Shaman
    60 Male Human Priest

I am just fishing for offers. I know my account won't go for much with cataclysm coming out but I am way too spread out. I am planning on transferring off my Warrior (which I didn't mention because I am definitely keeping him) and probably my druid. If I receive a decent offer I will sell the druid as well. This is my first time selling an account so I do not have a lot of posts or anything but I've been browsing MMOwned forums for a long time and figured this was the community I wanted to make my first offer to.

I am taking offers starting at $150. I feel this is very fair and is basically only enough to get a new account + BC + WOTLK + transfer my characters to my new account. Will send armory data through PM. PM offers or send an email to halcyonchaos^at^gmail^dot^com. I would like to sell the account before cataclysm. Thanks for looking!

US WoW Account, 3 80s + 1 73 + 2 60s + X-53 Touring Rocket