SHADOWMOURNE DK ICC25H gear, Realm First Titles, Rare mounts +more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Moaradin's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SHADOWMOURNE DK ICC25H gear, Realm First Titles, Rare mounts +more

I got a Shadowmourne DK that is Icecrown Citadel 25 heroic geared, with realm first titles and rare mounts.

Realm First Titles:

Death's Demise - Participated in the realm first defeat of Yogg-Saron without the assistance of any Keepers in 25-player mode.

Grand Crusader - Participated in the realm first conquest of the Trial of the Grand Crusader with 50 attempts remaining in 25-player mode.

Celestial Defender - Participated in the realm first defeat of Algalon the Observer in 25-player mode.

Rare Mounts:

Swift Zulian Tiger - Rare mount from ZG that will be impossible to get in Cataclysm

Swift Zhevra - Recruit a friend mount a couple years ago. It is no longer in the game, and is now pretty rare

The Horseman's Reins - Obtain The Horseman's Reins from The Headless Horseman in the Scarlet Monastery during Hallow's End. This mount is pretty rare, but not the most rare. It i a once a year mount, and even if its still obtainable, it is by far my favorite mount.

Deathcharger's Reins - Obtain the Deathcharger's Reins from Baron Rivendare in Stratholme.

Swift White Hawkstrider - Obtain the Swift White Hawkstrider from Kael'thas Sunstrider in Magister's Terrace.

Why? Because It's Red - Obtain a Red Qiraji Resonating Crystal.

Turtles All the Way Down - Fish up a Sea Turtle mount from any fishing pool in Northrend.

Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25 player)

Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player)

The account also includes a ICC 25 ready Paladin tank alt, and dozens of mid to high level characters. The account is 5 years old, and would take me days to list everything it has.

I am currently selling it for 900USD, and have got a couple offers already, but I want to post on MMowned to give my favorite WoW community a shot. I am willing to negotiate. Email me at [email protected] or give me a post here or at PlayerAuctions.com

SHADOWMOURNE Death Knight ICC25 heroic gear realm first titles Deaths Demise Rare mounts achievement - (For Sale Offer #3985060 - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap WoW Accounts with Fast Delivery

Here you can look at more account details and buy it more securely than anywhere else.

+rep people who help you

SHADOWMOURNE DK ICC25H gear, Realm First Titles, Rare mounts +more
    Mutalisk's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $900?

Cataclysm = 1 Month

Not to bash, I do believe the account is real and you are a secure seller but it's way over-priced to be honest, you do not even have Bane of the fallen king or Light of Dawn.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neither of those Titles are as good as Death's Demise. They are pretty worthless because you can get them any time you want. With the 4.0.1 patch, you can already faceroll Heroic LK and get the titles.

The reason I don't have it is because my guild kinda fell apart mid way into ICC. Constantly recruiting new members and never keeping a core 25 man raid. The guild was at its peak in Ulduar/TOC, but in ICC it kinda fell apart.

+rep people who help you

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...........bump

+rep people who help you