[EU] 73 Warlock, Lots of nifty features. Starcraft II included. Active for a month! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Stupidiot's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] 73 Warlock, Lots of nifty features. Starcraft II included. Active for a month!

Hey guys!

Basically If you look back at my threads you'll notice I have a thread about selling my old blank WoW account. Well, I was able to contact a GM and recover my warlock.
    Here is a general outline of the character (PM me for an armory link):

- Account activated till 5th of December!
    - Level 73 gnome warlock
    - Currently destruction specced (Dual spec purchased)
    - Epic flying mount (Onyx Netherwing drake!)
    - Around 700g in cash
    - Herbalism 417 \ Enchanting 375
    - High cooking and fishing!
    - Currently wearing mostly Tier6 from TBC which is still overpowered at this level and makes for easy leveling
    - Champion of the Naaru title

This is my own personal character and I am selling this account because I am done with WoW. The account also includes Starcraft II!
    I want to sell this account as fast as possible so I will settle for lower offers. Trusted people only please. Contact me here with an offer and I will get back to you!

[EU] 73 Warlock, Lots of nifty features. Starcraft II included. Active for a month!