Lv 80 Rogue - 720/1058 Achivements - Travlers Tundra - SCII On Account! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Phyzikal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lv 80 Rogue - 720/1058 Achivements - Travlers Tundra - SCII On Account!

Hi there, I am currently looking to sell my account to a trustworthy person who will care for this account like I have. After playing WoW for several years and deciding it is time for me to call it quits as I am about to start my family, with my fairly new Job. The following account has WoW WotLK and SCII enabled on it. I am the original owner of the account and have held a authenticator on it for the last year. The account has never recived a ban or nasty gram of any sort. I have never bought gold with the account or had any service rendered on the account. Here are the details:

Lv 80 Rogue
    Faction: Alliance
    Has Several Titles including Hand of Adal & Kingslayer
    All Professions Maxed including Secondary
    2k Gold remaining on him!
    Several BOA Items in the bank.
    All Eng toys like Mote Extracter, Jeeves, Helicopters,
    Epic Fishing Pole
    Wrathful PVP Set (Mainly Off Pieces and 2 Set, 1 Relentless)
    Mutilate Spec with Combat Off Spec

I am asking a very small amount for the account as Cata is coming close and would like to give someone a nice feel for the rogue before it launches.

$200 USD Takes it, with secret question answer! You will need Verified Paypal, Ventrilo with working mic to discuss the sale, and able to speak English as primary! No bullshit please, I want this to go smoothly, so please have the mentioned before even talking to me or responding to this thread.

Lv 80 Rogue - 720/1058 Achivements - Travlers Tundra - SCII On Account!