WoW:LK (Active for a month,Hurry!) SCII and Warcraft III account. Cheap. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Stupidiot's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW:LK (Active for a month,Hurry!) SCII and Warcraft III account. Cheap.

Hello guys.

I am currently selling a blank battle.net account with the following games:

- Blank World of Warcraft account: All expansions up to Wrath of the Lich King (Activated on 5/11 for a whole month! - Hurry!)
    - Starcraft II
    - Warcraft III: Including original and Frozen Throne

The account is mine and all the games were bought legitimately via the Blizzard Store. I am getting rid of it because of my recent lack of time. I'm done with PC games for the time being.

What I want: Paypal - Please offer. I am in a hurry to get rid of this account (also because WoW is activated for a month) so low offers will be considered as well.

I am a legitimate trader and have already made a couple of successful transactions both here and on the eGamingSupply\Sythe forums. I am a real person who is done with his battle.net account who would rather get some of the money spent on it back.

WoW:LK (Active for a month,Hurry!) SCII and Warcraft III account. Cheap.