Great Guild Wars Account for PvE/PvP! ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sadchaos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Guild Wars Account for PvE/PvP! $90!

I'm looking to sell my Guild Wars account that I have owned for coming close to 4 years now.
    I have put my blood, sweat and tears into this account and it is completely legit. I have all original cd keys.

There are 7 level 20s. 2x Warrior, 1 Dervish, 1 Monk, 1 Ranger, 1 Ritualist, 1 Assassin.
    The account is r7 hero, r2 zaishen, r1 glad and has unlocked all skills for assassins and warriors with most of the skills in the meta game unlocked too.

Now for the characters.
    First, a level 20 dervish.
    Made this character the day I got Nightfall and completed the Nightfall campaign, got a full set of Primeval armor (15k) and didn't touch it.

Level 20 warrior. My favourite character. Got a mix of armor from eotn, nightfall and prophecies, all 15k. VERY PVP VIABLE. Right now set to Hammer but with some rune changes could become viable with sword or axe as well. (includes very nice weapons such as pyroclastic axe, mursaat hammer, icy dragon sword, fellblade and a tormented shield.)

Level 20 monk. Comes with a set of 15k Luxon dyed black. Very pvp viable as well. Also has the armor for 600 monk farming.

Level 20 warrior. My first character. Comes with a set of FoW armor dyed black and a set of 15k kurzick. Not much to say about him.

Level 20 ranger. Another one of my old characters. Comes with a set of Ancient 15k armor from Nightfall and a set of 15k druids from prophecies. Very PvP viable as well, can hop into anything you want and have the armor for it.

Level 20 assassin. My farmer. Comes with a set of FoW armor and a set of 15k canthan. Again, viable in PvP with very nice zodiac daggers and dragon fangs. Also a nice Saurian scythe. Assassin also has a nice, gold White Rabbit pet.

Last but not least, level 20 ritualist. Comes with a set of Ancient armor with chaos gloves. Viable somewhat in PvP as a ritualist GvG runner.

Also in the last picture you can see the account has 48 ectos in the bank and the ritualist has a very very rare mixed vial of dye. Mixed vial of dye hasn't been available since 2006.

Will sell for $90!
    Will also trade for a battlechest and wotlk key!

AIM = aesoprocks12
    EDIT: Sorry wrong section! Could a moderator or admin move this to General MMO please?
    Last edited by Sadchaos; 11-04-2010 at 09:07 PM.

Great Guild Wars Account for PvE/PvP! !