80 EU Rogue - See Inside menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lemonsarenotfun's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

80 EU Rogue - See Inside

Wanting to get back into WoW, however, a while ago I sold my Rogue, so, I'm looking to acquire a new one if anyone has a Rogue for sale. Has to be level 80, and of course mounts/pets/achievements and all that WILL be factored in to whether I buy it and the sale price associated with it.

So a list of things to help-

REQUIRED :
    Rogue
    Level 80
    EU

HELPS :
    Alliance
    Good PVE Gear
    Achievements/Mounts

Only looking for serious offers here, I won't rip you off if you don't rip me off. Throw me a PM with details and a suggested price or post in here with the same and we can discuss it further.

Thanks.

80 EU Rogue - See Inside
    lainiiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got an account with one 80 warrior, one 80 deathknight, one 70 priest and one 70 rogue.
    The rogues gear look like this: Level 70 Blood Elf Rogue - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    I know he isn't 80 and isn't an alliance, but I got a nice price for you. What about 20 euro?
    It includes two months of gametime also.
    So... the catch? Not a big deal really, I want the 20 euro as a PCT gift card or a pre-paid Visa/Mastercard that will allow me to buy a PCT on EU accounts. I'm changing realm with my main (on my main account). Or you could pay my PCT and I'll give you the account.
    As i mentioned above it includes one 80 warrior, one 80 deathknight, one 70 priest and the 70 rogue. Decent gear on everyone. Epic flying and full engineering/mining on warrior. Also full Leatherworking on the rogue.

Reply here or PM me your msn for further discussion!

EDIT: Account is original and mine from start. I got Secret Question and Secret Answear. I will also give you the e-mail account which will make it 100% safe.