Powerleveling from Ukrainian gamers ^_^ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

LonelyCitizen's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling from Ukrainian gamers ^_^

Greetings Forum. My name is Alex and I offer you my PowerLeveling services.
    I was involved in PowerLeveling for more than two years providing my services for Russian World of warcraft coomunity, and now l'd
    like to offer my services to you.
    So, ummmm, let's get to the price and guarantee. I provide fairly fast and safe powerleveling of any class, race, levels and servers (EU or US).
    I don't use bots or other 3rd party software that leads to the banning your account.
    It takes from 12 to 15 days for me to get your 1 lvl character to 80 lvl with all gold and items that i will collect during the leveling.
    You get 60%, 100%, 150% mounts and Cold Weather Flying for free.
    You can access to your account at any time you like, because I don't change passwords and you can make sure that i'm not using a bot.
    Prepayment is not required when you are using my services, you only pay for every 20% of the work perfomed. So if you are ordering 1-80 PWlvling payment stages are: 20lvl-40lvl-60lvl-70lvl-80lvl.
    Price for complete leveling from 1lvl to 80 is 210$ PLUS! you get a second character 60lvl of any class, race and appearance of your choice! (coming soon!)
    Also, i provide service of Justice Points farm for a price 15$ per 700 Justice Points.

You can contact me via icq - 594331502 or MSN - [email protected]

p.s. Sorry about my english, it's not that good as i want it to be, i was using Google Translate, but looks like it didn't help much >_<
    Last edited by LonelyCitizen; 11-03-2010 at 07:56 AM.

Powerleveling from Ukrainian gamers ^_^
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ~ bump ^_^ ~