Selling Gold On Kael'thas Horde Side menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ohaii's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Gold On Kael'thas Horde Side

Hey Guys I have an excessive amount on gold on my bank alt and I don't think some extra cash for other games would hurt. I have about 57 thousand gold on bank alt. The gold was not botted or hacked, Just me playing the AH house etc etc. I'm on Kael'thas and i play horde. I can send gold to alliance players through other means. I am on actively. I have never done an online transaction so im not quite sure how we would do the transaction. email me or pm with any other per 1000g. Thanks

MSN:[email protected] **
    Last edited by ohaii; 10-29-2010 at 06:58 PM.

Selling Gold On Kael'thas Horde Side
    helenfous's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the best place for the WOW players to sell warcraft gold or cheap wow gold. We were the professional website for wow gold or World of Warcraft Gold selling. We just offer the best price for warcraft gold and the best service, we are 24/7 online, if you have any problems with sell wow gold, you can contact us anytime and we will try our best to solve your problems. Our slogan: best price, Fast delivery, Best service!

MSN Messenger: [email protected]
    Yahoo Messenger: rmtmark2010
    Want to know more,go to sell wow gold,wow gold trade,world of warcraft gold,sell ffxi gil, sell Final Fantasy XIV gil,sell ffxiv gil