Selling full epic 80 Warlock, 74 Paladin and 70 Hunter EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Suleika's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling full epic 80 Warlock, 74 Paladin and 70 Hunter EU

The World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King enabled account I would like to sell includes the following Alliance characters:

Level 80 Warlock on Runetotem - The World of Warcraft Armory - Suleika @ Runetotem - Profile

Level 74 Paladin on Runetotem - The World of Warcraft Armory - Valeree @ Runetotem - Profile

Level 70 Hunter on Runetotem - The World of Warcraft Armory - Takami @ Runetotem - Profile

plus several other alternative characters level 30+

The account is active and merged with Battle.net and all characters are transferable to new servers. I am the original owner of the account, having access to the email address associated with the account and knowing the answer to the secret question. However, to protect myself from scammers, the latter will only be revealed once the payment has cleared. In addition, I will require the deal to be made via telephone. I am happy to consider all types of payment including cash (Greater Manchester area).

The main character Suleika has a riding skill 300 and several epic mounts, including Black War Bear from the achievement For The Alliance!, Red Drake and Swift Red Gryphon. All characters on the account have around 1500 gold in total.

This character's 108 played days, together with its titles and achievements as outlined below, demonstrate the amount of time, money and effort put into it. Suleika has completed the raid dungeons Karazhan, Tempest Keep, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair, SSC, Mount Hyjal and Black Temple - all before they were nerfed, even though some of these do not show up in the list of achievements because they were completed before achievements were introduced.

She has the titles Sergeant (former PVP title), the Explorer, the Patient, Matron and Champion of the Frozen Wastes. Furthermore, this character only needs to complete the achievement Master Angler of Azeroth (win one of the fishing contests) to obtain the fishing title Salty. The character has 450/450 skill points in Cooking, Fishing and Herbalism, with only 12 points missing in Tailoring.

In addition to the PVE gear items equipped as shown on the Armory, this character has a PVE gear set, including Hateful Gladiator's Felweave Cowl, Deadly Gladiator's Pendant of Dominance, Hateful Gladiator's Felweave Amice, Hateful Gladiator's Felweave Raiment, Deadly Gladiator's Cuffs of Dominance, Deadly Gladiator's Felweave Handguards, Hateful Gladiator's Felweave Trousers and Flow of Knowledge. Suleika also has Glacial Slippers and Glacial Waistband for encounters which require frost resistance and Night's End for encounters which require shadow resistance.

The character has the following 19 vanity pets: Magical Crawdad, Mojo, Pengu, Brown Prairie Dog, Phoenix Hatchling, Speedy, Tickbird Hatchling, Winter Reindeer, Winter's Little Helper, Hawk Owl, Green Wing Macaw, Cobra Hatchling, Mr. Wiggles, Mr. Chilly, Baby Blizzard Bear, Snowshoe Rabbit, Brown Rabbit, Bombay Cat and Siamese Cat.

The character has also got the following special items: Orb of Deception, Romantic Picnic Basket, White Wedding Dress, Mastercraft Kalu'Ak Fishing Pole, Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat, Titanium Seal of Dalaran, Tiny Voodoo Mask, Green Winter Hat and all the items required for the summoning of the Warlock Dreadsteed.

Suleika has an excellent reputation on both Runetotem and The Sha'tar (RP) for being a former long term raid member of top guild Trehugging Hippies (Runetotem), former Guild Master of The Apocalypse (Runetotem) and former Officer and Raid Leader in Wild Child (The Sha'tar).

If you are interested, please send me an email to [email protected] with an offer. I am also happy to answer any further questions you may have.

Selling full epic 80 Warlock, 74 Paladin and 70 Hunter EU
    Innit's Avatar W͈̮̝̉͌̀ͩÅ̻̗̗̼̩̣͉̽Î͙̳ ͚̑ ̌͌ͯ
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont put real armory links in.