WoW account - 10x level 80 - Full i277 , Grand Crusader,Deaths Demise, Amani war Bear menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

carnage2007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account - 10x level 80 - Full i277 , Grand Crusader,Deaths Demise, Amani war Bear

Really just wondering what my account would be worth, has a guildbank with 60k gold.

All of the 80s are on the same realm and are alliance, all other than the main have basic gear and are pretty much fresh 80's. Main is a mage

Just looking to see what people would offer, as it would take a little for me to part with this bad boy

WoW account - 10x level 80 - Full i277 , Grand Crusader,Deaths Demise, Amani war Bear
    Byfar's Avatar Active Member Byfar the Best Boosting
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't really tell unless it's a bit more descriptive bud, but after being a member on the well known account sales site (mmobay) for 3 years, a rough estimate for an account with realm firsts is over 800 US Dollars with 10 level 80's.

Sadly your 277 gear doesn't really increase the value with cataclysm being so close.

All the best.
    - - Byfar Arena Services, 24/7 Support - -
    Offering the highest quality Arena Services and Coaching from the best players in the WORLD

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are better off leveling it to 85 and then sell it. When cata hits (and even now I think) lvl 80 accounts ain't worth much.

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.

aurevoir1's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try contacting vbarrack.com theyll give you an offer.