EU: 80 Prot PvE (5.7k gs) Paladin + 80 Rogue, Grand War Mammoth, X-53 Touring Rocket menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kagero2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU: 80 Prot PvE (5.7k gs) Paladin + 80 Rogue, Grand War Mammoth, X-53 Touring Rocket

80 Prot PvE (5.7k gs) BE Paladin + 80 UD Rogue

Hello, I'm selling my account since I haven’t got the time to play anymore with my new job. I've had this account for years and it shows in the characters, It really is an excellent account. If you’re looking for an account with characters ready to take on cataclysm or to take down the lich king then look no further.

The account includes an 80 Blood-elf Paladin and an 80 Undead Rogue
    EU Horde Side

Transferrable
    Game Time expired (Hence the cheaper price)
    Both characters have dual specialization

The Paladin is the main on the account and has 7140 achievement points just to give an idea of how much work has gone into it.

Prot PvE gear has 5688 gearscore, all gear is fully enchanted and gemmed. Holy PvP gear is mostly relentless.

Skills:
    Blacksmithing: 450
    Enchanting: 426
    Cooking: 450
    First Aid: 450
    Fishing: 450
    Riding: 300

The character has 70 mounts including the Grand Black War Mammoth, X-53 Touring Rocket, Red Proto Drake, Swift Brewfest Ram and the Cobalt Netherdrake.

30 Exalted Factions

Also has several novelty items such as the Epic Tabard of the Void, Epic Tabard of Frost, pages of mini-pets and 2800 gold.

The Rogue was my pre-tbc character but more recently I’ve found time to play him and get him to 80. He has 3080 achievement points, PvE Combat 5.3k gearscore and he also has a nice PvP set for Assassination with daggers.

Engineering: 350
    Mining: 450
    Cooking: 249
    First Aid: 450
    Fishing: 225
    Riding: 225

This character has the Tabard of Flame and the unobtainable “Blood Guard” title.

Either leave a reply, PM me, add me on [email protected], or contact me through Skype on “justinwakefield” if you want to see I'm a real person. I’m looking for a quick pleasant transaction preferably today using paypal

Only asking for £100 but open for offers!
    Last edited by Kagero2; 10-23-2010 at 11:06 AM.

EU: 80 Prot PvE (5.7k gs) Paladin + 80 Rogue, Grand War Mammoth, X-53 Touring Rocket
    Kagero2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumpitybump