Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AIO vs HB

Any advice between the two.

Some info I was a huge botter back in the day from Wowsharp to glider which I used for years even worked for a company and did it for money, so non noob friendly bots aren't an issuie, in general I know what I'm doing when it comes to botting smart and what not. the basics I need to know is which is better for leveling and honor grinding, gathering isn't too big of an issue for me I handle that on my own, but don't get me wrong it is a nice bonus if it's a solid feature.

The main thing I'm worried about is which is safer, I know no bot is safe I've had a good few accts banned before during ban waves and I know botting is against the ToS. However I know that the most common cause of bans is from other people not from warden, granted warden gets it sometimes, but is more focused on hacking more so than botting. So between the two which is more solid, which is smoother, and which is less buggy. Moneys not an issue on this point because a few extra dollars a month offsets the cost of getting a new wow acct.

Sorry if this came out hard to read or understand I wrote this post over a few sittings while trying to entertain my daughter and so my train of thought has been broken a good deal.

Thanks in advance -Dare

AIO vs HB