Middle-Man service For Trades and Sales menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mellexx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Middle-Man service For Trades and Sales

I've been doing middle-manning lately and I have many people who can vouch for my safety as I've been available to ensure the safety for both the buyer and seller in quite a few trades. I'm doing it to help out the community and make sure no one gets scammed out in any trades. I also made a blog on here about this, but I've decided to pursue it as a way to give back to the community a bit more. Blog

I'm not per say charging any set amount for the service but I am asking for a donation from anyone who uses my service. Since I'm doing this on my own personal time I'd like to ask for something in return. I'm in serious need of a US Gametime Card, as well as a Cataclysm Beta Key but I know the Keys are hard to come by so that would be a long-shot. If you can't donate one of the two I'd only ask that you put out a good word for me on the site since I can not use paypal to ask for any cash donations.

Contact me via PM on here if you have an interest in using me

Middle-Man service For Trades and Sales