MUST SELL NOW. 3 level 80's, two mechano-hogs, 1 trav. tundra mammoth, CHEAP. FAST. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Wesson's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MUST SELL NOW. 3 level 80's, two mechano-hogs, 1 trav. tundra mammoth, CHEAP. FAST.

Here's the deal.

I've been a lurker of these forums for a while, but idiotically never made an account. I know that's going to hurt me in what I'm trying to do.

Basically, I'm moving on Thursday and will no longer have internet. I have an account that's a year old with three level 80's. I'm extremely short on time, here, so I don't give a shit about you knowing the toon names.

Toon #1:

Jules. Ysondre server, Blood Elf. Level 80 MM hunter. Mechano-hog, GS ~5500

Toon #2:

Embry. Ysondre server, Blood Elf. Level 80 Ret Paladin. Mechano-hog, GS ~4800

Toon #3:

Walternate. Mannoroth server, Dwarf. Level 80 Disc Priest. Traveler's Tundra Mammoth, fresh 80, GS is only 2400.

As I said, I won't have internet come Thursday, so I need to do this fast.

I will give you username and password AND access to the e-mail the account is on, AND secret question/answer.

You can log in, verify everything, and once you decide you want it, you can PayPal me $100. That's all I need.

The best way to contact me:

[email protected]

[email protected]

I will be checking these all day.

I'm moving to Virginia on Thursday and I need money for the trip. I've tried dealing with websites to sell the account but the process is just too slow.

This is MY account, I am the original owner, it is merged with battle.net, there is time left on the account, it is currently active.

This is a situation of real life > WoW. Please, help me get this thing sold, quick.

E-mail me, I will be very easy to correspond with during this process.

MUST SELL NOW. 3 level 80's, two mechano-hogs, 1 trav. tundra mammoth, CHEAP. FAST.
    Wesson's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump. still for sale. found internet.

must sell ASAP.

Innit's Avatar W͈̮̝̉͌̀ͩÅ̻̗̗̼̩̣͉̽Î͙̳ ͚̑ ̌͌ͯ
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YOU may not care about showing character names but the guy paying 100 bucks will.