Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mailing botted items, is there association if banned?

I am not sure if this type of question has been asked before, I didn't see anything but I also tend to miss things that are obvious and there so please forgive me.

I have been looking into the bot programs for an alt account of mine. I dare not use my main account, for I have invested too much time and money to risk losing that account.

My question is: I want start a new account and run the bot on that account to level a character and farm in areas suitable for that character selling anything worth selling, farm whats worth farming. ETC. I would be doing it for pure money for selling anything I get through the leveling process which proves quite profitable!

The actual question without all the bullsh!t: :With the items that I get on the bot character and account: if I mail them out say to my main account, will I have any chances of being banned on my MAIN account. I could careless about the bot account as that is all it will be for. I am wondering if they would tie that to my account.

They would be on entirely separate battle.net accounts. I am just concerned about the whole link that could be seen.

If I were to refer-a-friend from my main account, and the bot account that I referred got banned, would that come back to me on my main account at all? Or is that not a liability of mine if say a I referred a friend and they botted.

Sorry for the novel, but I am seeking answers in my botting journy! I would like to make some easy gold but I don't farm. I have farmed maybe ... 2hrs in my entire 5year wow life, but I just spent half my fortune and its killing me inside! lol

Mailing botted items, is there association if banned?
    mnbvc's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe... or maybe not... i guess not even a gm could tell you for sure, blizzards ban politic is really odd, and can vary from one day to another
    but just sell the stuff on the bot acc and you are fine...

illuminati87m's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have any experience with this? Wouldnt knowing as well. Ty.

TwistedFerret's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been botting for a couple days, before hb went down .. lol. so far so good for me. idk about if they would ban an account you just sent stuff too, theyd prolly just take anything recently sent away from your main. but idk, thats just speculation