Level 80 Tauren Druid 4.6k GearScore 2/5 Tier 9 LOTS OF BONUS ITEMS menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sethord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 80 Tauren Druid 4.6k GearScore 2/5 Tier 9 LOTS OF BONUS ITEMS

Hey guys-

I'm selling my Level 80 Tauren Druid. Hasn't been transferred in under 30 days. Still active. Has the Red Drake Mount (Exalted with Wyrmrest Accord) and the Black War Mammoth and Black War Bear. Lots of fun seasonal items in the bank and bags. BREWMASTER TITLE!!!! Offer starts at $150. Accepting money through Moneybookers ONLY. NO PAYPAL or other. Cheers!

Level 80 Tauren Druid 4.6k GearScore 2/5 Tier 9 LOTS OF BONUS ITEMS
    Willzy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sethord View Post
    Hey guys-

I'm selling my Level 80 Tauren Druid. Hasn't been transferred in under 30 days. Still active. Has the Red Drake Mount (Exalted with Wyrmrest Accord) and the Black War Mammoth and Black War Bear. Lots of fun seasonal items in the bank and bags. BREWMASTER TITLE!!!! Offer starts at $150. Accepting money through Moneybookers ONLY. NO PAYPAL or other. Cheers!

GOOD LUCK.
    4.6k GS, and 150? Dude, a money tip for you, the highest you'll get with that account is 70-90$, it's complete trash, some people sell 80's with 5k+ GS for only 90-110$, and you also got no proof of this account whatsoever..

rancore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested, But not for 150. Pm me and we can talk about a Price.