|US - DK (main) + 4 80s + Cataclysm Beta| For new EQ2 Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ranvier's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

|US - DK (main) + 4 80s + Cataclysm Beta| For new EQ2 Account

This is an excellent deal. As the title suggests I am looking to trade my WoW account with 5 level 80s and Cataclysm beta activated for a brand new EQ2 account. No direct monetary transaction will take place.

Regarding the EQ2 account: I want a new account created for me using the email address and other information that I give you. So you will have to talk to me through phone or through MSN while doing this. You will also have to add a 2 year subscription to this new account (not sure if SOE allows 2 year subs, so may have to be 2 1 year subs). This will cost you approximately $450 ($400 for the 2 years and $50 for the account purchase).

$450 ish where I think my WoW account's value stands. You will get my entire battlenet account with CD keys. I quit playing WoW about 4 months back.

My account has 5 level 80s, 2 level 70+, and a few in the 60s or lower. My account also has 2 bank toons with 4 tab guild banks. I have about 50k gold in cash and about 10k more in mats for various professions (LARGE number of WoTLK and TBC blacksmithing, enchanting, and JC mats) and BoEs. This is all on the same server.

The level 80s are: DK (mainspec tank with solid dps offspec and decent PvP set - JC/BS), Warrior (mainspec prot, with rather poor offspec - JC/miner), Druid (moonkin mainspec, has decent resto gear - alchemist/herb), Mage (relatively poor gear, disenchanting toon - enchanter/JC), Priest (poor gear, was main during TBC that I completely neglected during wotlk - JC/tailor). All the leveling alts have all the possible BoA items.

Armories:
    Deathknight (9k+ achievements, server first 25man Algalon, etc. etc.) - WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    Warrior - WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    Druid - WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    Mage - WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    Priest - WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

As I have also mentioned my account also has Cataclysm beta. My WoW account is active, I am the original owner, I have never been banned ingame or on the forums, etc.

I don't have the time to haggle - this offer is non-negotiable. I give you my WoW account and you make me an EQ2 account with 2years subscription.

If you have been on these forums for a long while and or have accumulated substantial rep then I am willing to go first (you get my account info, secret question, etc.).

If interested send me a PM with your MSN ID.

|US - DK (main) + 4 80s + Cataclysm Beta| For new EQ2 Account
    Ranvier's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An update: actually have 79k gold in cash + about 10k more in mats. Price doesn't change!

Bump!

IMU7899's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No offense man but you won't sell this account for 400-500 bucks. Looks solid, maybe 5-6 months back, but with cata out in december all 80's are pretty much useless at this point.