EU - 5x80's, 5x70+, Warcraft collection menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Platos's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU - 5x80's, 5x70+, Warcraft collection

After selling my account, my brother's pressed me into service to sell his account too.

Priest - Dragonblight - Shadow/Holy - Shadow/holy gear the same, glory of the hero drake.
    Paladin - Dragonblight - Prot/Ret - Twilight 10 man drake, heroic/TotC10/ICC gear.
    Druid - Dragonblight - Resto/Feral tank - Full ICC gear in both specs, resto slightly better, Twilight 25man drake.
    Rogue - Dragonblight - Combat/Assassination - Occulus drake
    Death Knight - Eonar - Frost/Frost - Dual tank specced, raptor mount.

All the 80's have epic flying.

On the account, theres also a 71 shaman (Kazzak),70 Warlock (Spinebreaker), 73 Mage (Daggerspine), 70 Warrior (Dragonblight) and a 49 Mage.

On the Battle.net account, there's also the Warcraft 3 collection, and another 3 WoW accounts with minor characters on.

Message me with any offers or post here, and I'll get back to you as fast as I can.
    Alcoholism is a disease but it's the only the disease you can get yelled at for having. Damnit Otto you're an alcoholic. Damnit Otto you have lupus. One of these doesn't sound right.

EU - 5x80's, 5x70+, Warcraft collection
    GrantY's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how much are you looking for?

Platos's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the delayed reply, not been home for a little while. Hes looking for around £300, but willing to negotiate. Throw me an offer and we can haggle it out.
    Alcoholism is a disease but it's the only the disease you can get yelled at for having. Damnit Otto you're an alcoholic. Damnit Otto you have lupus. One of these doesn't sound right.