Power Leveling. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hihiri's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power Leveling.

I have been thinking about doing this for sometime now, and since i have alot of down time im thinking of starting my own leveling service. With two options, by hour, or by level. When i dedicate myself to leveling i will pretty much go on and on til i cant anymore until i get to the point where i need to stop.
    The leveling service will contain..
    -Payment by level. 1-20 will be 10, then every level say like 20-30 will be 10, and if you want 70-80 it will be 20.
    -Payment hour it would be 10 every hour (though i know this could be risky considering it could take longer depending on the class, I wouldnt jipp you and just sit there for hours on end.
    -If you make a character on my server or/and a RAF to my account I will make the payment $5 instead of 10, and level 70-80 will be $10. (if you would like to recieve the raf invite just pm me or email me, ill put my email adress at the bottom.)
    -The server is illidan, but if you RAF my account ill just level you up on your prefered server.

Eventually i do plan on making a website for this, and it will be all hand leveld, no bots or programs used. The only thing i cant promise you is if you tell your friends about this and they report you, or well people you cant trust in game. OTHER than that if you would like more info about me, or how the leveling will work just pm me or preferably email me at [email protected], ill get to your email faster then on mmowned.
    -Hihiri

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Oh i forgot to add, its paypal only.
    Last edited by hihiri; 10-06-2010 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Changed email to new. Will edit again shortly making a new website.

Power Leveling.
    Roller's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    20 BUCKS FOR 1 level from 70-80 which takes about a hour.

most teenagers don't even earn that by working.

Steeltronic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Roller View Post
    20 BUCKS FOR 1 level from 70-80 which takes about a hour.

most teenagers don't even earn that by working.
    Are you kidding me?
    70-80 in ONE hour?

So, you have around 1.5million xp every 6-7min?

70-80 takes atleast 2 days in my experience.

Nikentic's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steel: l2read...
    20 bucks for 1 level , in the range of 70-80.