WTT Mage + DK menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

IMU7899's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT Mage + DK

I have been playing this mage for a while and have just recently leveled up the DK and started playing him.

Mage::: 80 Female Troll WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Dual Spec:: Frost/Fire

GS: 5717 PvE, 5569 PvP.

Professions: Engineering 443/450, Tailoring 427/450.

Cold weather and epic flying.

No notable mounts really, For the Horde bear, and both of the crafting mounts.

Deathknight::: 80 Female Orc WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Dual Spec:: Blood(tank)Unholy (DPS)

GS: 5483 PvE (Everything is 100% gemmed and enchanted correctly, unless its new of course lol)

Professions: 450 Enchanting.

Cold weather and epic flying.

Mounts: Great Brewfest Kodo, all of the War Talbuks, X-51 Nether Rocket X-TREME (Sells for 120k+ on my server)

Has fishing coin from the Dala fountain, Brewfest Remote,

Both of the toons are on a medium population Horde US server, this is my alt account so they are unknown toons and wouldn't be pummeled (SP) with whispers and such.

Looking to trade this, will do EVERYTHING legit, don't think I'm going to just fall for anything. Will be either using Skype, talking/texting, or some other means of communication besides PM. Will want somebody that is 100% sure they won't want their account back as I dont want to add my Cata key to it then have to buy another.

Looking for (in order of desire)

Rogue
    Druid
    Shaman

Doesnt have to be super geared (as these alts aren't) Would like some kind of rare or uncommon mounts, or a decent amount of gold to match my rocket (the one thing I'll miss about this account lol)

Thanks for checking out my post!

WTT Mage + DK