6400 gs ELE shammy with MIMS head, 6300 offset. LF rogues menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

raohouse95's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6400 gs ELE shammy with MIMS head, 6300 offset. LF rogues

his is one of the best geared shaman you will find that is up for trade , I am going trade it for the best offer I can get. I am currently not raiding very often but i m in one of the best guilds on server with 11/12 heroic 25 icc on farm.

I know there are a lot of scammers out there, I've been taken advantage of before but it won't be happening again. For trading safety we can workup a contract or something, I can give out whatever kind of screenshots you want. show the character to you on the game, and give any information you want on me.

Now on to some more information on everything on the account, I will try to be detailed to cover everything but feel free to e-mail or aim with questions.

Account info

This will be my battle.net account info + the world of warcraft accounts attached. Also have the SC2 beta on the account. I will be sending the trader the login info, password, secret question, cd-keys, and personal info registered. I can also give a history of my characters names/guilds to help you apply to guilds.
    This account contains this 80 shaman , and a few alts on few other servers around 60-70 ish , account is also paid for until september

Character info

I will only give out the real armory to people who e-mail me or AIM me.

80 Troll shaman US PVP horde

Gear:

Elemental is my main raiding spec and I have a gearscore over 6390+ with mostly i277 items, my character is almost totally best in slot ,elemntal is also my main pvp spec and I have 3 pieces of wrathful gear (3/5) and all wrathful offset ( glove , legging , chest ) , and relentless helm + shoulder ,

Enhance is also my other raiding spec and i have a gearscore of 6300+ with a lot 277 items , mostly best in slot as well, still awsome.

I also have one of the best flying mounts - MIMIRONS HEAD as well as the kingslayer title for both 10 and 25 man

3500 arena points as well ( if you wanna buy 5/5 wrathful) as 10k gold avaliable 450 tailor/450 jewelcrafting

What im looking for:
    Hunters+++
    Rogues+++++++++++++++++_++
    Mages+++++++++++++++++++
    Ret Pallys++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Besides that i'm open to most classes except shammys and feral druids.

Requirements:
    1) Must be over 6300 gs.
    2) Must have some type of pvp set.
    3) Must have 5k+ gold on the account.
    4) Must have some type of rare titles or mounts. Something that can match my account.

Please dont low ball me. ill turn down every offer below what im looking for
    Thanks guys and always POST BEFORE CONTACTING

I am the OO so i can provide a ID scan as well as CD keys, you should be able to as well.

EDIT: there are many alts including two lvl 75 dk and warrior. As well as a 19 hunter twink!!
    Over11k on the account

aim is ashokarao95 and my cell is 2407500874

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

bump. shammy is now orc. what are the bump rules. im looking at all offers. aim is ashokarao95
    Last edited by raohouse95; 10-01-2010 at 12:55 PM.

6400 gs ELE shammy with MIMS head, 6300 offset. LF rogues