Selling 80 Druid, 80 Warrior, 80 Priest, 80 Hunter, 80 DK, 68 BoA Paladin US menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TSBowsta's Avatar Banned Laughing Coffin CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling 80 Druid, 80 Warrior, 80 Priest, 80 Hunter, 80 DK, 68 BoA Paladin US

All my friends from rl have switched over to console gaming, MW2/Halo Reach, and I now need to come up with money to join the league, friendship and all it's glory. Anyways, I hardly play WoW anymore and have recently decided to cancel my WoW subscription so that I may pay for my Xbox live account. But now I need to buy all the fancy accessories and games. So I am here today selling my own personal WoW account that I have been playing for 3 years now. The account has 5 80's, all of them but the hunter are 5k gs > and the druid is 5.6k with about enough herbs to own the glyph part of the auction house. The priest has 5k gold on him and has some of the seasonal titles, midsummer, brewfest ect. The druid also has the hog on it, along with epic flying. Has the XT touring rocket too. The priest and warrior both have full furious pvp sets, no weapons. Haven't raided heavly on any of them tbh cept for Ulduar on the priest, got to Yogg in 25 man but never downed him before ToC came out. The account or any of the accounts linked on the Battle.net account have not been botted. It has been banned once, almost 3 years ago for Sexual harassment, my dick of a friend reported me. Anyways...

Druid:
    XT Touring Rocket
    Enough herbs to make glyphs to make like a 10k profit
    The Hog
    Haunted Momento or w/e
    Jewlcrafting 450/Inscription 440
    Epic Flying

Warrior:
    Pve tanking set 5.2k GS
    Pvp set Furious 5k GS
    Regular Flying

DK:
    Nothing really special
    Pve tanking GS 5k
    Regular Flying

Priest:
    Has a bunch of holiday stuff
    Pve set from ToC and Ulduar raiding GS of 5k
    Pvp GS of 5k Furious
    Enchanting 400+ and Inscription 440
    Epic Flying

Hunter:
    Nothing special, don't think he has any gear on him

Paladin:
    Has BoA gear Pve BoA Axe, and Pvp BoA Sword, pve boa chest and shoulders

Bunch of other alts in the 30's and 40's a Warlock with Chest and Shoulders BoA and the druid has BoA leather chest and shoulders in the bank also the alts on the server have some guilds that have a bunch of stuff in them, about 100 70+ greens for disenchanting and a bunch of disenchanting mats along with a shit ton of herbs.

Looking for 330$, don't think that's too much to ask, the Battle.net account has a bunch of other retail accounts on it that I used as bank alts. The account is active till October 4th, all characters are available for transfer, looking for someone trustworthy to buy the account, just want this thing out of the way. PM if you need anymore information. I do not have CD keys, I mean do people seriously keep those things for 3-4 years? but I do have all the other info, I am reliable and fast. If you are interested in buying I need a photo ID, Driver's License or ID card either work and it needs to have the same name as the paypal account, will probably have you gift 1$ just to be sure, I will also return the favor and give you photo ID too just for some safety. The account just wants some love and I just can't give it to it anymore ya know. This account is 100% secure and once you buy it, go do what you want with it.

This account is based on US realms. The Warrior, Priest, DK and Paladin are on the same realm, the hunter is on a different one, and the druid is on a seperate one.

I used to sell World of Warcraft retail codes/BC/Wrath and gamecard codes, but I am out of that now, but I am still a trusted seller. Feel 100% safe when purchasing. The transaction process will take place through PMs just for added security.

Again, any questions, please send them to my PM box or post them on here, don't feel shy.

Selling 80 Druid, 80 Warrior, 80 Priest, 80 Hunter, 80 DK, 68 BoA Paladin US
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump looking to get this thing sold

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price drop to 300$

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now willing to trade this account for any account with an 80 of any class with atleast two months of gametime. Or sell it for 270$
    Last edited by TSBowsta; 10-13-2010 at 05:32 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selling the account for 220$ now as I need it sold or traded so I can continue on with my life. Must be creditionals and be able to provide what I asked for in the first post.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold for 220$.