WTT [EU] WoW Account for a [US] WoW Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ErikBrett's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT [EU] WoW Account for a [US] WoW Account

Hello, I am looking to trade my World of Warcraft [EU] account for a US account.
    First off, the reason as to why I'm looking to trade is because I'm moving back to Canada from the Middle East, so it would make more sense to play on a server which does not have a massive time difference - For example if I was to log on to my EU account in Canada in the afternoon, it would be in the early hours of the morning in terms of server time - obviously this would make playing WoW difficult (In terms of pugs, raids, PvP - etc).

Account Information:
    I am the original owner of my account, so I'm able to provide necessary information such as the secret Q&A.
    My account's 'Clean'. 0 Suspensions/bans, a clean rep on the server that I play on (Haven't ninja'd, not a douche bag to others) as well as good standings with the end-game guilds (If you wish to play on the same server)
    HOWEVER, I do not have the original CD keys.

Account Overview:
    On the Account that I'm looking to trade, I currently have:-
    - Level 80 Orc Female Warrior (Primarily PvP orientated and also my main)
    - Level 80 Orc Male Shaman (Primarily PvP orientated)
    - Level 80 Orc Male Warlock (PvE orientated)
    - Level 80 Blood Elf Female Death Knight (Badge/Raw Materials farmer)
    - Level 80 Blood Elf Female Paladin (Freshly dinged)

Character Descriptions:
    The Warrior is a heavily PvP orientated character, complete with the necessary PvE items such as Death Bringer's Will (Normal), Castle Breakers Chest Piece (Frost emblem reward), Ashen Verdict Rep Ring (Exalted) as well as the BoE Crafted ArP boots. The rest of the gear consists of 2/5 Wrathful (Helm+Legs), 2/5 Relentless (Shoulders+Gloves), as well as full Wrathful offset and the wrathful 2h axe, summing up to a total of 6000 gear score.

In terms of PvE, Primarily I have ICC10 gear, with two pieces on heroic, as well as one or two pieces of ICC25 gear, summing up to 5900 gear score as fury
    The Warrior's professions are Jewelcrafting (450) and Mining (450), as well as having an epic flyer which would make farming/getting around easier.
    Currency: 4000 gold, 75,000 Honor (Honor Capped), 1000 Arena points, 50 Frost emblems and 90 Triumph emblems

The Shaman is also PvP Orientated and is currently in full relentless (Ele+Resto sets combined for extra resilience) as well as having the wrathful shield BUT the relentless weapon, coming up to a total of 5700 GearScore.
    In terms of PvE, the Shaman has a 5600 Gearscore enhancement sent and a 5500 gearscore resto set. There are some pieces of PvE elemental items.
    Regular flyer, 50k Honor, 1500 arena points.
    Professions are Engineering (405) and mining (450)

The Warlock is primarily PvE orientated, currently in 2 pieces of t10 and the rest of the gear is from ICC10, summing up to just under 5400 gearscore.
    Regular flyer. 20k honor, 300 arena points.
    Professions are Enchanting (450) and Tailoring (400~)

The Death Knight and Paladin are both freshly dinged, the DK being a tank and is currently mostly in Triumph gear, with some pieces of ICC10 gear. Professions are Skinning and Herbalism (Both maxed out)
    While the Paladin is currently in full furious and predominantly in ILvl 200 heroic gear.

All characters have Dual Spec, no cool down on name changes/realm transfers/faction changes/race changes.

Screen shots may also be provided upon request.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

I am currently looking for a [US] account of similar or equal caliber (Must have at least one 80)

Preferences: 80 Hunter, Priest (Disc or Shadow), Warrior, Death Knight or Druid - However I will consider other offers.

You also must be the original owner with sufficient evidence proving that you are (Drivers License with the name matching your accounts name would do) Of course I also will be providing the same.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to drop a PM on this website!
    Looking forward to trading with you.

WTT [EU] WoW Account for a [US] WoW Account
    Famous00's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a mage on my US account that i rarely ever play anymore just renewed it with 60days game time never been banned or anything have had it over 2 years mage is very greatly geared. I can provide armory if needed add me on msn [email protected]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, thanks for posting. I'll get back to you as soon as I have more offers in on your stated address!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tried contacting you, but it didn't really work. You say you have a mage on your actual account, how would you trade it?

Famous00's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add me on msn [email protected]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking to trade! Drop a comment or send me a pm

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking. Scrap the preferences, I'm just in need of a US account.

noxykill's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Erik,

I've got an account on US with lvl80 Priest and Warrrior as well as some lower alts. There's plenty of gold on the acc (prolly about 30k+) and both a pve/pvp set for each toon.
    I'm looking for a EU account such as yours - contact me!

Cheers,
    noxy

joeybeasley1's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    noxy i got a eu account with 4 80s im lookin for a us warrior hit me up on msn [email protected]

noxykill's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by joeybeasley1 View Post
    noxy i got a eu account with 4 80s im lookin for a us warrior hit me up on msn [email protected]
    Hey joey,
    I've sent you an email already but you haven't replied
    Feel free to contact me on [email protected].

joeybeasley1's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you have msn or aim im sorry i thought u were goin to msn me