Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few infos about wow mimic

Hello,
    since a few days i have watched over mimic and the community behind the bot and now i want to tell you about this sucky comapany called ***********.

WoWMimic is a product of the company ***********. This dingy company seems to have dozen of sites selling all different shit for mmos like world of warcraft (and when i say shit i mean shit)

Their sites seems to be always perfect but thats really the only good thing about them.

If you look at their payment section you will see that you can buy one day trials for 1$. But what the most people dont see: This payment will also arrange a subscription to *********** which will auto send them the month fee of the product every month again till you end it.
    Oh btw you can only buy their products when you have a creditcart verified paypal.

However i have buyed such a testacces and canceled the monthly subscription. I have talked to a few mimic members and the staff a bit.
    If you say the name of any other bot in the whole board you will be banned instantly and your acces is gone.

If you ask in the shoutbawx why there prices are so high there always come answers like this:
    Brandon "Our bot is much much better than any other shit beeing at the internet
    Me "But you know that there are with a much better traveling system *cough* mesh *cough*
    Brandon "Yeah but the staff of the other bots never offers support. We have the best support you can get"
    Also the staff seems to hate honor and gatherbuddy. I have mentioned honorbuddy without saying the name and the answer was like this:
    "A shit bot with shitty support"

Beside from mimic there are also other products:
    1. A Gold to Money Guide which need wow mimic as the base ... (fail?!)
    2. Wrath of the rich king. A from them called vip site with the most secret exploits which you can find in wow or from me called "mmowned repost site".

3. And Qwerxy a hack for WoW.
    After all the bullshit qwerxy seems to be really great. Very fast board support and a smart admin.
    you dont dc when you turn on superfly while falling, you can even use it while flying through water. The speedhack only makes your character faster and the remaining function are also very nice.

Afterall:
    qwerxy SEEMS to be ok but the remaining is totaly ****ing bullshit.
    Last edited by EnergyForce; 09-25-2010 at 02:36 AM.

A few infos about wow mimic
    johnyluck's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can i have your bot time then?