Account w/ 80 lock (beast!!), 80 priest, 73 dk, 44 rogue menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

danczwgunz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account w/ 80 lock (beast!!), 80 priest, 73 dk, 44 rogue

alright, so there's 4 characters, im going to talk about the 2 80s and do it fast because i already typed this once but long story short, the shit i typed up got deleted after an hour of typing, so im gonna do this kinda sloppy but still keep it readible:

general shit:
    -the 2 80s are in the same guild, has a g bank that you obviously get, has mats in there and other shit
    -USED to have 22,500 gold but all was taken by a hacker, blizz wouldn't give the g back so thats that
    -ill list the other gold the characters have regained since then
    -there's another guild i got too, but who cares, nothing on it
    -everytime you make a character you get the stuff that auto premails to characters, and that, for this account, includes: Pandaren Monk pet, Mr. Chilly pet, & Murkimus the Gladiator pet (pet from playing 100 games on a 3s in arena tournament, I also got top 1000 ranked so all characters above 70 will get the Vanquisher title)

ok, the main is the lock, and not gonna lie, he's a beast, but im gonna start off with the priest to build up your excitement as you consider buying this awesome account:

80 Undead Male Priest (realm: blackrock, bg9; blackrock is the #1 pvp server, bg9 is the #1 pvp bg, and blackrock is a top 3 PvE, so you can pug anything):
    -hit 80 in june, so hes mostly wrathful with relentless, has t1 wrath with wrath offhand, wand, etc.
    -spec'd disc pvp and shadow pvp, very fun to play if i do say so myself, which i do
    -he doesn't have much random shit, he has artisan flying, an engineering flying mount, plus a black war wolf and black war mammoth
    -pets: mr. chilly, perky pug, MURKIMUS the gladiator (sick pet!), Onyxian Welp, Pandaren Monk, Warbot (special mt. dew pet!), and Westfall Chicken
    -reputations: he's exalted with wotlk reps but revered with the Kalu'ak and Sons of Hodir, and honored with Ashen Verdict (has ashen verdict destruction ring of course)

-profs: he's 450 alchemist, so he makes nice G for that 1 minute required everyday to make and put up an epic gem (Ive sold majestic zircons since they came out in the came, great market atm); he's also a 450 engineering, which is obviously the funnest prof by far and best for pvp by far. first aid's obviously 450
    -current currency: has 20 champion seals, 22 emblems of frost, 15 emblems of triumph, 1,387 ARENA points, 28,388 HONOR points, and 13 WG marks + 6 stone keeper's shards, oh and only 513 gold because of the damn hacker taking the gold (dont worry, my lock has more)

-items: ive got a 2nd pair of wrathful boots with the rocket boot enchant on it (engineering), a bm spellpower trinket, and a 2nd wrathful cloak with the engineering cloak enchant though priest has levitate already obviously, has tabard of summer skies (perfect tabard for s8 priest, matches both relentless and wrathful pvp gear perfectly), also has pve lunar purified dust trinket in case not using bm (battlemaster) spellpower trinket

-more items: has the don carlos misc hat (misc = miscellaneous item, stuff for purely for fun or looks), wormhole generator (engineering item), mailbox (engineering item), gnomish army knife, flask of north (+47 sp, alchemist item), endless mana potion (alch. item), and philosopher's stone (alch. item).
    pvp: has a 2s team @ 1650 (the teams been all over the place, to 2100 but lost alot since gearing my priest), and a 1k rated 5s team. has 6800 hk's.

-achievements: achievements are a waste of life, dont ever waste your time pveing or doing achievements this character has no interested hard achievements, but my lock has a lot from when i was a loser and didnt know pvp is the best part of wow and most skillfull.

-feats of strength: Murkimus the Gladiator (I made top 1000 on arena tourny ream, wasn't hard, got the pet and the title Vanquisher), Emblematic, & WoW's 5th Anniversary
    titles: Jenkins, Vanquisher, & the Patient

basically, as you may have guessed, I'm just a pvp'er. I used to pve (naxx era) and do achievements, but finally tried out pvp and also finally realized that the most enjoyable part of wow is not doing the work part of wow and just playing with your friends in arena. pve just waste your life away, and achievements can be a waste of time.

80 Undead Male Warlock (on same realm as priest
    -hit 80 basically right after wotlk came out, and i pve'd on him/did lots of shit on him during t7, but didn't seriously pve any time after tha, though I have sets of gear from all wotlk tiers and all seasons of pvp, not including deadly
    -6680 achievement points (used to have more as alliance, but undead was way worth the switch)
    -spec'd as aff pvp and destro pvp, because that's the only way to go :P this is my main and let me say aff and destro are sooooooooooooooo fun to play

-has a lot of random items, starting with non-current gear, kinda.. : s7 relentless set of gear, s6 furious set of gear, s4 brutal set of gear, t6 shoulders & t6 look-alike shoulders, t7 set, t8 set, 2 piece t9 set, some random pve items from all 4 tiers of wotlk, 3 piece t3 felheart set, some random rare shit that's pointless including lvl 60 lock book from dreadsteed quest, crimson fel hat from stratholme for those who have styllle, green brewfest stein, full brewfest regalia set, Blix's Eyesight Enchancing Romance Goggles, frostcythe staff from the mid-summer dungeon bossm, red air shooting rifle, some other random stuff that i dont care to list that arent that important, mallet of zul'farak, full winter garb set, ramstein lightning bolt trinket, picolo of the flaming fire (makes people around you dance), hallowed helm (blue helm, looks sooo sick on undead), festive pant suit (from lunar holiday), elune's lantern (makes elune light stones thru using a solid stone), some offhand relentless/furious gear such furious t1 weapon and offhand, a nice bundle of stacks of bolts of runecloth/ rugged leather/ ogre tannin/ frayed abomination stitching (these items together complete a repeatable quest in dire maul that gives you goblin rep and make an ogre suit that makes you look like a huge ogre for a period of time), crashin thrashin racer controller (fun car toy!0, 13 preserved holly (turns mount into a reindeer mount for a period of time), toy train set, tiny blue ragdoll, tiny green ragdoll, 27 snowballs (used for my winter pets, ive got all of them, they use 1 snowball per summon), Titanium Seal of Dalaran (awesome item that took me alot of time fishing in dalaran pond :P, it throws a coin up in air and someone else can catch it and it shows heads or tails)

-more items: Horde Battle Standard (for bgs, increases health of raid around it), extra wrathful galdiator's cloak (ive a hit cloak and a haste cloak), Titan Forged Rune of Audacity, Bubbling Brightbrew Charm (+170 stamina trinket and summons a maiden who gives drinks to all that click her), Bitter Balebrew Charm (same as previous trinket but a bit different of maiden who does same thingy), extra wrathful gladiator's waist (both are haste ones, the difference are the gems for when I use a pve haste chest or just pvp res regular chest), Platinum Disks of Sorcery (increase resilience by 95 and has on use 440 sp, I use it rarely but in bgs for more res for when running flags sometimes), Corroded Skeleton Key (+228 stamina, absorbs 6400 damage, awesome for bgs), Nevermelting Ice Crystal (+111 sp like the titan forged rune of audacity, and gives use of critical strike increase shit), Abyssal bag (carries max amount of soul shards for locks, but this will be converted to something else in cata xpack by blizz because soul shards will no longer be an item), Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat (increases fishing skill by 5 and has a 10min cd use to put a fishing lure on fishing pole that increases fishing skill by 75), Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole (increase fishing by 30 + enchant is +2, and allows underwater breathing, plus is an epic item from being exalted with the Kalu'al), Philosopher's Stone (alchemist item), Chef's Hat (from cooking, makes cooking really damn fast!!!), Orb of Deception (turns your race into a race of other faction, undead turns into a night elf), endless mana potion (alch. item), flask of north (+47 sp, alch. item), orgimmar banner, undercity banner (these are both banners than you can use anywhere with small cooldown).

-tabards: tabard of summer skies, tabard of the explorer, competitor's tabard (old tabard from olympics), sunreaver tabard, and tabard of brute force

-gold: used to have 22,500 g, but lost all to hacker, so now only got like 1200 gold, but gbank has 1120 gold that's all yours since guild's mine,

-professions: 450 alchemist (awesome for G, requires only like a minute per day!), and 450 jewelcrafting (great to have 1 per account to make all gem cuts!), 450 cooking (almost got the title 'Chef'), 450 fishing (almost got the title 'Salty'), Artisan 300 riding of course, ive got loads of recipes/designs or whatever they're called for alchemy and jc learned, such as the invisibility potion, which has come in handy alot .

-current gear: haste pve chest with full everything else wrathful, the weapon is t1, I got the medallion of horde trinket with bm currently in, exalted ashen verdict ring which is fukin sick as shit, the characters just perfectly geared pretty much.

-pvp: has a 3s team at 2100 and 2s team at 1900 tho I dont think im leader of 2s team, ive got 1671 ARENA points, and 39,118 HONORABLE kills.

-currency: 12 emblems of frost, 127 badges of justice, 5 champ seals (used hundreds of misc items/pets/shit), 2 dalaran cooking awards, 1671 arena points, 10,907 HONOR points, 92 stone keeper's shards, and 6 wg marks of honor

-reps: exalted argent dawn, honored bloodsail buccaneers, honored timbermaw hold, frienly zandalar tribe, all 5 cities are exalted, frostwolf clan is exalted, nearly revered with the defilers, honored with warsong outriders, honored and revered with most all bc reps, and EXALTEd with ALL wotlk reps, including frenzyheart tribe at first but am oracles (and yes i got the epic mount from egg hatching) and yes, exalted ashen verdict

-pets: albino snake, ancona chicken, argent gruntling (this guy is upgraded too, you can use him to not only hold city flags but he can visit a vendor/bank/mail as well!), baby blizzard bear (sick pet!!! came out wow anniversary when wotlk came out, black kingsnake, blue dragonhawk, blue moth, bombay cat, brown prairie dog, brown rabbit, brown snake, calico cat, blue clockwork rocket bot, cobra hatchling, Cockatiel, cockroach, cornish rex cat, crimson snake, curious oracle hatcling, father winter's help (winter pet!! uses snowballs to be summoned), frigid frostling (RARE drop from the midsummer boss, he occasionally summons a snow storm above your head, looks cool), ghostly skull, golden dragonhawk hatchling, great horned owl, hawk owl, mana wyrmling, mechanical squirrel, mr. chilly, murkimus the gladiator (very cool pet!), obsidian hatchling, onyxian whelping (wow anniversary pet), orange tabby cat, pandaren monk, Peanut (cool pet from children's week seasonal event), peddlefeet (seasonal valentines day pet), pengu, Perky Pug (from doing random dungeons, 100 total), plump turkey (from thanksgiving seasonal event), red dragonhawk hatchling, red moth, Senegal, shimmering wyrmling (from being exalted at argent tournament with sunreavers), siamese cat, silver dragonhawk hatcling, sinister squashling pet (from haloween seasonal event), snowshoe rabbit, Speedy (from seasonal children's week event), spirit of summer (mid-summer event), Sprint rabbit (sick pet from springtime easter seasonal event! he's so awesome), Stinker (skunk pet that was rewared after collecting 50 pets), strand crawler (rare drop per from fishing daily!), tickbird hatchling, Tiny Snowman (from winter seasonal event, uses a snowball to be summoned), tree frog, warbot (from mt. dew event long ago, can fight other war bots when filled), westfall chicken, white kitten (pet that's from alliance kid vendor who sells 1 every 3 hours in sw city), white moth, white tickbird hatchling, winter reindeer (another winter event pet like previous ones), einter's little helper (another winter pet like previous ones), wolpertinger (hes like a crazy weird bunny with fangs, antlers, and wings, only you can see it and other players that are drunk can see it when it's summoned), and yellow moth.

-mounts: albino drake (from collecting 50 mounts), Argent hippogryph (from argent tourny grounds), armored brown bear, black hawkstrider, black skeletal horse, black bear (from killing all of the alliance leaders), black war kodo (pvp mount), black war mammoth (pvp mount), Black war raptor (pvp mount), black war Wolf (pvp mount), blue hawkstrider, blue skeletal horse, blue wind rider, bronze drake, brown kodo, brown skeletal horse, dire wolf, dreadsteed (coolest mount ever! besides amani war bear, i got this before you could buy it thru epicc quest), emerald raptor, felsteed, forsaken warhorse, gray kodo, great brown kodo, great gray kodo, great white kodo, Green Proto Drake (rare drop from egg hatch purchased when revered with The Oracles), Green Skeletal Warhorse, green wind rider, Ice Mammoth (from being exalted with sons of hodir), orgimmar wolf (from argent tourny), red hawkstrider, red skeletal horse, red skeletal warhorse, sunreaver hawkstrider (from being exalted with sunreavers @ argent tourny grounds), swift blue raptor, swift brown wolf, swift burgundy wolf, swift gray wolf, swift green hawkstrider, swift green wind rider, swift olive raptor, swift pink hawkstrider, swift purple hawkstrider, swift purple wind rider, swift red wind rider, swift timber wolf, swift yellow wind rider, thunder bluff kodo (from argent tourny grounds), timber wolf, turquoise raptor, violet raptor, white kodo, white skeletal warhorse (from argent tourny grounds), TWILIGHT DRAKE (from sartharion plus 3 drakes, 25 man, this flying mount looks sooo sick), and VIOLET PROTO DRAKE (310% mount, all other mounts are 280% speed mounts, this mount took a year to get because i had to fully complete ALL seasonal even achievements).

-achievements (just listing hard/cool ones): 50 pets, 50 mounts, got most wotlk quest achievs done, all exploration achievements complete mostly -> World Explorer achievement (gives title The Explorer) & Explore Northrend which gives Tabard of the Explorer, For The horde! (gives black war bear mount), Ive got a majority of each bg's achievements done and am really close to WG master, almost all 5 man heroic achievs completed and a number of naxx 10 and 25 achievs but just random achievs for all other content, almost got all fishing achievs done for salty, almost got all cooking achievs for chef done, got all other professions achievements completed, 20 Exalted Reputations, Ambassador of the Horde (title: Ambassador), The Argent Champion (title: The Argent Champion, get form being exalted with both Argent Dawn and Argent Crusade), all but 1 wotlk rep achievement completed including exalted with the ashen verdict which gives the title Of the Ashen Verdict, ive got all world events achievements completed (Lunar Festival, Love is in the Air, Noblegarden, Children's Week, Midsummer, Brewfest, Hallow's end, Pilgrim's Bounty, Winter Veil), all but 1 achievement for Argent Tournament (im exalted with all city reps and represent all as a champion, im exalted with sunreavers, ive got the Pony Up! achievement for argent gruntling pet, im an Exalted Argent Champion of the Horde)

-Feats of Strength: Murkimus the Gladiator (did 100 games in arena tourny, placed top 1000 so I also got the title 'Vanquisher'), Green Brewfest Stein (2009), Embematic, WoW's 5th Anniversay, Timear Forseers, WoW's 4th Anniversary, Competitor's Tabard, Onyxua's Lair (lvl 60), Crash' Thrashin' Racer, and Dread of Xoroth (most epic quest ever, for lock epic mount).

Alts (other characters):
    -44 rogue: has both heirloom daggers, heirloom bow, and heirloom shoulders. Also has black defias set of gear from deadmines.
    -73 death knight: has basic flying, and 1,000 gold.

My account also has about 1 or 2 guilds, has some wotlk mats and maybe some gold.

The price started at $399, but I've lowered it twice now and the price is now $309, I just keep editing main post here.

shoot me an email @ [email protected]
    well my hands hurt now, ask if there's anymore info you need on my account here.

oh and you have to be id verified, if you're not, its only $7, go get id verified now, no scamming will go on here.

enjoy and thanks for whatever,
    Dancz

p.s. both the 80s have cool names in case you're wondering.
    -> also remember whenever you make a character with this account, you instantly get 3 pets in the mail- Murkimus the Gladiator pet, Mr. Chilly (penguin0 pet, & the mountain dew (or is it 7-up?) warbot pet dude.

Lock pics:
    http://imgur.com/htOSg.jpg
    http://imgur.com/1xcn5.jpg
    here's two random priest ones from back in July:
    http://imgur.com/3ciCa.jpg
    http://imgur.com/TPtl0.jpg
    Last edited by danczwgunz; 10-08-2010 at 12:40 AM. Reason: lowered price by another $30 bucks !

Account w/ 80 lock (beast!!), 80 priest, 73 dk, 44 rogue
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumppppppp

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumppppppp

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lowering the price down to $349, bump!

Willzy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [spoiler]
    Armory Link For proof.
    :worthless:[/spoiler]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah yea forgot about doing that.
    here's lock ones, took them today, he's just on both his coolest mounts (in my opinion that is!):
    http://imgur.com/htOSg.jpg
    http://imgur.com/1xcn5.jpg
    here's two random priest ones from back in July:
    http://imgur.com/3ciCa.jpg
    http://imgur.com/TPtl0.jpg

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumppppppppp

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alright, I'm dropping the price another $30 to $319! Cataclysm's coming, buy this account before someone else does or before it's too late!

also added info about my alts, including the 1,000 gold on my alt death knight.
    Last edited by danczwgunz; 10-07-2010 at 01:25 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump, lowering another $10, price is now $309.