WTS EU Account With DK Main ( 6459 GS ) Plus Paladin & Druid both ICC 10 / 25 Geared menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ameno2603's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS EU Account With DK Main ( 6459 GS ) Plus Paladin & Druid both ICC 10 / 25 Geared

Hello,

This is the 1st time im trying to sell my wow account and after some research i found that this seems to be the best place to do that.
    I have many reason why im selling the account, the main reason is because im gonna move to university in US so i wont be able to play anymore there. If you are interested to my account just PM me , or mail at: [email protected] or add on skype: ndrjack or feel free to leave a post on this Topic ;p

Here The Character:

Death Knight

Main spec is DPS, have full ICC 25 HC gear ( 6459 GS ). As tank i have also a really nice gear with 47 k HP unbuffed. PvP wise got full wrathfull gear 5/5 and Full wrathfull offset.

Armory Link:WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Achievement: 9985 Achiviements Point on this char. Have some really good Feats of Strenght like Sulfuras Hand of Ragnaros & Thunderfury, ZG Raptor and Tiger, and WotlK Collector Edition's.
    Have also Raid Meta Achi that reward 310 % Mount, Like Naxx 10 Protodrake - Uldu 10 & 25 Protos and ICC 25 Frostwyrm.
    Got some cool title aswell: The Immortal - Herald of the Titans - Bane of the Fallen King - The Light of a Dawn. Have 37 exalted rep atm and trying to max the last 3 for ( "The Exalted" Title ASAP )

Mounts & Pet: Got 89 Mounts and 77 Pets.
    Have some rare Terrain and Flying mount like: Swift Zulian Tiger ( ZG Mount ) & Razzashi Raptor ( ZG Mount ). and White Hawkstrider from Magister Terrance HC, have RaF Zebra aswell and 3 seat Mammouth.
    Rare flying mount like: Plague Proto drake ( Naxx 10 Meta achi ) - Rusted & Ironbound Protodrake ( From Uldu 10 & 25 Meta achi ), Icebound frostwyrm ( ICC 25 Meta ) and Violet protodrake ( Holiday Meta achi ) these are all 310 %.
    Some kinda nice 280 % aswell like, Blake Drake & Twilight Drake ( both from OS 10 & 25 With 3 drakes up ) and albino drake ( reward from 50 mount achi )

Item & Gold: Have 20 k G on dk and 10 k between paladin and druid. on dk have also 600 Potion of Haste and some JC & Enchanting Mats on Bank.
    i also have 2 Shadowmourne Reward Item: Jaina's Locket ( Make a portal to dalaran for you and all your raid/party 1HR CD ) and Muradin's Favor ( Trasform you into a Frost Dwarf for 10 min 30MIN CD )

Here's the Alt:

Paladin:WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Mainspec is Protection, have 264 ilvl Gear as tank far enough to tank ICC 10 HC & 25 HC. As holy got 245 - 251 and some 264 gear with around 33 - 34 k Mana Unbuffed.
    Pvpwise ( holy ): relentless - Furious set & Full wrathfull offset.
    Profession are Inscription and Herbalism with 437 on inscription and 450 on Herbalism.
    Got epic flying mount with a 310 % mount aswell that is Rusted Protodrake from Ulduar 10.
    Have dualspec

Druid:WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Mainspec is Balance, like the paladin i have ICC 10 & 25 gear ( 264 - 251 ilvl). Have a good Restoration offspec aswell with ICC & ToC 25 - ToGC 10 Gear.
    Profession on this druid: Skinning and Leatherworking, skinnking 450 & LW 420.
    Have dualspec

I have some other alts around level 65 - 70, class are Warrior / Rogue / Mage and a hunter lvl 78.

So 1st of all i wanna thank you for reading my post, secondly if u have any further question feel free to contact me as i mentioned b4, and ye the Price.. Just offer smth.. Buyout is 550 Euro.
    Last edited by Ameno2603; 09-15-2010 at 11:42 AM.

WTS EU Account With DK Main ( 6459 GS ) Plus Paladin & Druid both ICC 10 / 25 Geared
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump bump

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumpie bumpie

Dobbs's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shouldn't Bump your thread every day mate.