70 NE Hunter - 40 Gnome Rogue - 27 Human Pally (Legit, leveled myself ) 20 dollars menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zyzz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

70 NE Hunter - 40 Gnome Rogue - 27 Human Pally (Legit, leveled myself ) 20 dollars

Please give me some offers, I will sell this relatively low. It has game time up until 10/30/2010. The hunter has 20,000 honor left and has mostly blues. WOTLK is not activated on the account. I am willing to give all the info first if you are reputable on this site. I also am willing to accept trade offers.

YOU ARE SENDING MONEY TO A PAYPAL WITH THE SAME NAME AS THE ACCOUNT ( Basically this means, that this is not a scammed account)

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

The hunter also has 5,500g on him.
    Last edited by Zyzz; 09-13-2010 at 12:19 AM.

70 NE Hunter - 40 Gnome Rogue - 27 Human Pally (Legit, leveled myself ) 20 dollars
    Lampally's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy took my CD KEY and never gave me information for this account, buyers beware.

Yahoo name - d4v1dm41

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

I will be reporting this to blizzard and also taking back the copy of the game to walmart where it was purchased. So the account will be suspended.

Famous00's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trade steam account with Medal of honor limited edition on it and css day of defeat source

??

Btw show a copy of the convo or it never happened u cant just say hes a scammer and us believe you show us proof.
    Last edited by Famous00; 09-13-2010 at 11:11 AM.