[EU] Battlenet Account – 12 Level 80’s; with rare mounts and titles. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Phatbat's Avatar Corporal

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] Battlenet Account – 12 Level 80’s; with rare mounts and titles.

Introduction:

I am selling my account because I have finished university and am now about to start a job. I no longer have the time to play Wow and feel it is a good time to stop with the new expansion about to come out. To make it clear I have no intention or time to ever play this account again. I am the original Battlenet account owner.

General Account Information:

• I am selling a European Battlenet account.
    • There are 5 wotlk enabled accounts on the Battlenet account.
    • Two of these wotlk acounts contain all the characters.
    • There are 12 level 80’s on two of the accounts. These level 80’s are spread across three pvp servers; Stormscale, Bladefist and Burning Steppes.
    • There are 3 Priests, 2 Death Knights, 2 Mages, 2 Druids, 1 Warrior, 1 Rogue and 1 Paladin.
    • 10 of the level 80 characters have 2 professions maxed out at 450 skill points.
    • All level 80 characters have dual spec and epic cold weather flying.
    • There is 1,000 gold on each of the three realms, 5,000 gold in total.
    • In addition to this there are 3 level 65 characters on Bladefist and Ravencrest.
    • All characters are transfer ready.
    • The Battlenet account has never been suspended or had any warnings.

Character Information:

1) Bladefist; Account 1; Level 80 Male Undead Mage: 5,750 PVE Gear Score and 5,300 PVP Gear Score. Dual spec, epic cold weather flying, 450 Alchemy and 450 Jewelcrafting. 2125 achievement points. Level 80 Undead Mage - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    2) Bladefist; Account 1; Level 80 Male Undead Priest: dual spec, epic cold weather flying, 450 Inscription. Level 80 Undead Priest - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    3) Bladefist; Account 1; Level 80 Male Tauren Druid: dual spec, epic cold weather flying, 450 Herbalism and 450 Mining. Level 80 Tauren Druid - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    4) Bladefist; Account 1; Level 80 Male Orc Warrior: dual spec, epic cold weather flying, 450 Herbalism and 450 Mining. Level 80 Orc Warrior - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    5) Bladefist; Account 2; Level 80 Male Orc Death Knight: dual spec, epic cold weather flying, 450 Herbalism and 450 Mining. Level 80 Orc Death Knight - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    6) Bladefist; Account 2; Level 80 Female Blood Elf Paladin: dual spec, epic cold weather flying (See Netherwray Link), 450 Blacksmithing and 460 Enchanting. Level 80 Blood Elf Paladin - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    7) Bladefist; Account 2; Level 80 Male Undead Rogue: dual spec, epic cold weather flying, 450 Alchemy and 450 Engineering. Level 80 Undead Rogue - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    Stormscale; Account 1; Level 80 Undead Male Priest: dual spec, epic cold weather flying, 450 Tailoring and 450 Alchemy. Level 80 Undead Priest - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    9) Stormscale; Account 1; Level 80 Tauren Male Druid: dual spec, epic cold weather flying, 450 Engineering and 450 Alchemy. Level 80 Tauren Druid - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    10) Stormscale; Account 1; Level 80 Orc Male Death Knight: 4337 Gear Score, Naxx 10 man geared. dual spec, epic cold weather flying, 450 Herbalism and 450 Mining. Level 80 Orc Death Knight - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    11) Burning Steppes; Account 2; Level 80 Undead Female Priest: 4213 Gear Score, Naxx 10 man geared. Dual spec epic, cold weather flying, 450 Enchanting and 450 Tailoring. Level 80 Undead Priest - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    12) Burning Steppes; Account 2; Level 80 Undead Male Mage: dual spec, epic cold weather flying, 450 Mining and 450 Herbalism. Level 80 Undead Mage - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX

Payment and Delivery:

• I am accepting bids in the range of 300 Euro to 350 Euro.
    • I am only accepting Paypal as a means of payment and the buyer must be trustworthy.
    • I will supply the Battlenet account name, the password, the secret question and answer and change the email address to your choice when payment comes through.

Screenshots:
    Contact me and I will be happy to provide these to you, I have around 10.

You can send me and email, or add me on msn at; [email protected]

P.S: If you try scam me I will have no hesitation in reporting your name, forum I.D and screenshots to the forum community. I will be taking screenshots of the the whole payment and delivery process to make sure I am covered.

Don’t miss your opportunity to own an amazingand very developed account with so many characters before Cataclysm comes out!

[EU] Battlenet Account – 12 Level 80’s; with rare mounts and titles.
    DragoHorse's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    10/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm...I'm really thinking of buying it...
    But I just spended some money, so I might buy it when I got my payment.
    I'll let you know if I have the money, if its still up though.

Phatbat's Avatar Corporal

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey DragoHorse,

Good to see some interest. If you want to discuss it further feel free to pm me or add me on msn: [email protected]

Bump: Currently leveling Mining and Herbalism on a 5th character, will soon have 11 level 80's with 2 professions maxed out.

**Feel free to make me and offer**