EU 80 warlock with good gear menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PullTheTrolly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU 80 warlock with good gear

Hey guys.

I'm selling my lvl 80 warlock since I'm pretty damn tired of wow and got a new year of school to focus on.

The warlock has 5/5 t10.5 (ilvl 264 parts) with various other parts to mix and match as you like. Got 277 weapon, wand, bracers and some other parts. Heroic dfo and normal pyra trinket. All in all, a pretty decent warlock to raid with or to pwn in cataclysm.

Pvp gear is furious and some offsets, nothing good really.

Got a few mounts, nothing extraordinary. Got several flying, including the 310% flying from ICC 10 meta achievement.

Around 2500g atm, inscription and engineering as proffesion. Bank is filled with stuff to sell.

If you want more info or got questions just PM or reply here. Got a few days of playtime left so chop chop! This account is on >>EU<<

Not sure what this account is worth, make an offer and lets work from there.

Edit: I'm the first and only owner so chaning to your mail isn't an issue. Got secret question / answer and the CD key for the vanilla account.

EU 80 warlock with good gear