Full Wrathful Shaman Arena Master, Wrathful Wep Rogue + 3 70-75's. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Groove1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Wrathful Shaman Arena Master, Wrathful Wep Rogue + 3 70-75's.

Hi guys, I have quit WoW to focus on Starcraft II and my studies so i'm now selling my Arena Master Shaman as well as my Wrathful Wep roogue with my 3 other 70+ characters. They are spread over 2 different realms and are all transferrable.

Shaman: Full Wrathful for Elemental and Resto specs with Grand black war mammoth as well as brewfest mounts, spectral tiger ride and lots of other goodies. Lots of PVE acchievements and very respected on the realm, if you learn to play it and then ask in trade you will get the top players on the realm responding. 2.5k Arena Experiance on this character. 450 Jewlcrafting and 450 Enchanting.

Rogue has Deadly/Wrathful with wrathful weps and a bad attitude.

70 Warrior, 74 Druid, 70 DK

Also Selling another account which has an 80 Warrior and an 80 Priest which both have around 6.5k GS. Priest has EPIC SPECTRAL TIGER MOUNT - This thing is the absolute bomb I can tell you. Priest has herbalism and alchemy, warrior has Mining and Engineering with all the mounts.

Warrior has fishing chair as well as the TGC Owned flag ( which is hilarious )

All characters have epic ground and flying mounts with dual spec and good rep on the realms.

Darksorrow and Stormscale.

'The account is active has has game time until the end of the month, I am the original owner and contain the original Cd Keys. I am a very honest person looking for an honest transaction so please dont waste my time with scams, WILL NOT accept paypal as payment due to the fact it offers no seller or buyer protection.

I am currently listening to offers for the account and will be willing to discuss the issue and payment methods at any time. I am looking for around £350 for the account shaman account, willing to negotiate a price. I am looking for around 200 for the Priest/Warrior account ( SPECTRAL TIGER SELLS FOR WAY MORE THAN THIS ON ITS OWN!!!)

If interested post here, send a message or contact me via skype on fisdagroove or email me - [email protected]

Full Wrathful Shaman Arena Master, Wrathful Wep Rogue + 3 70-75's.