2 icc geared lvl 80's - draenei warrior and blood elf hunter menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

AAG's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 icc geared lvl 80's - draenei warrior and blood elf hunter

WTS 2 GEARED 80s - Blood Elf Hunter and Draenei Warrior both characters are Cataclysm ready! Characters are transferable and are ready to be played. Scroll down for all selling / buying info at the bottom.

DRAENEI WARRIOR
    Fury Set - Main set WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    4 Piece Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Battlegear DPS Set - 5800 GS 91% ArP

Protection gear/other items:
    Tank Set - 5505 GS / 41.5K Health Unbuffed
    (On Third phase of Shadowmourn Questline)
    Fossilized Ammonite Choker Ymirjar Lord's Greathelm
    Shoulderplates of enduring order
    Iceboound Cloak
    Ghoul Commander's Cuirass
    Flamewatch Armguards
    Ymirjar Lord's Handguards
    Belt of Broken Bones
    Legguards of Feverish Dedication
    Boots of Kingly Upheaval
    Clutch of Fortification
    Devium's Eternally Cold Ring
    Corroded Skeleton Key
    The Black Heart
    The Facelifter
    Icecrown Glacial Wall
    Rowan's Rifle of Silver Bullets

MISC. Items:
    Disguises - Orb of Sindorei, Frenzyheart Brew, Iron Boot Flask Has full Furious Set along with assorted items 37 Frost badges
    133 Triumph Badges
    10 pets including MURKY Crafting Supplies / Misc. old school armor/ Food / Gems / Rares in bank

14 Mounts: Including Cold weather flying:
    Black War Bear
    Black War Mammoth
    Black War Tiger
    Bronze Drake Mount

Skills:

450 Mining
    450 Blacksmithing
    450 Cooking
    450 First Aid 200 Fishing 12 Exalted Reputations

BLOOD ELF HUNTER

WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    2 Piece Sanctified 2 Piece regular tier 4/5 - Ahn'Kahar Blood Hunter's Handguards DPS Set - 5836 GS

Hunter Pets: 80 Wolf (DPS) 80 Bear (Tank) 75 Wolf (DPS)

MISC. Items:

Disguises - Orb of Sindorei, Frenzyheart Brew, Iron Boot Flask Piccolo of the Flaming Fire Bounty of the Harvest 59 Frost badges
    22 pets including MURKY Crafting Supplies / Misc. old school armor/ Food / Gems / Rares in bank Misc. Furious and Wrathful items Twink items including very rare lvl. 1 Kene Machete

14 Mounts: Including Cold weather flying:
    Black War Bear
    Black War Mammoth Black War Tiger
    Bronze Drake Mount Flying Carpet and non-tailor Red-Proto Drake Twilight Drake

Skills:

450 Alchemy 450 Herbalism
    450 Cooking
    450 First Aid 450 Fishing 17 Exalted Reputations

Info =
    I am the original owner of this account. I have never had any issues, warnings, bans or anything of the sort. This account has always been in perfect standing. I have played Warcraft since day one having had 3 accounts now all my own and continue to play. I am keeping one account only and selling the others for money reasons, so my loss is another's gain. Currently the warrior is in a late night guild and in great standing if you wish to keep him on the server. The hunter has not been in a guild on horde and has never had any problems either. If you need any other questions in regards to the characters please feel free to ask me any questions.

Payment =
    At the current moment I am taking offers. I am definitely not new to this so please don't waste my time if your thinking about trying to rip me off or think your funny in offering me a low offer. It's really not going to work. If you are interested please reply to the post and we can get in touch on the website. You may also email me or send me a message via MSN (you can find the info below).... I will be checking daily for offers and will remove the post once the account has been sold. As for a smooth transaction I will accept PayPal. I am a verified PayPal user having been with them for years with only positive feedback to my name. The account will only be given once the money is in my hand. Sniffing out a PayPal scammer isn't hard so again no idiotic players. A money order or personal check will also be accepted but again nothing will be sent over until everything has cleared. I am located in Southern California so a cash offer can also be discussed. Don't pass up this offer!

Email: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    Last edited by AAG; 09-06-2010 at 11:01 PM.

2 icc geared lvl 80's - draenei warrior and blood elf hunter
    AAG's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <<bump>><<bump>>

AAG's Avatar Private