US WoW Account (Horde)(Shammy, DK, Hunter) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DrWho1988's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US WoW Account (Horde)(Shammy, DK, Hunter)

I'm going to be joining the Navy in a few months, so I'm looking to sell my account fast. I'm looking for something around $200. If you're interested please IM me AIM @ seanthehorde, MSN @ sean.watson[at]gmx.com, Yahoo @ sean.watson[at]rocketmail.com or you can email me @ sean.watson[at]gmx.com. This account is perfect for a head start into Cataclysm.

I will ONLY accept cash (if you live in or near Florida and are willing to meet some place reasonable), money order or Western Union. If you chose either of the latter 2, then please be prepared to receive the account information AFTER I have received the money. I will not accept PayPal because payments can simply be canceled by the buyer, screwing me out of the money and the account.

I'm sincerely sorry if this sounds sketchy but I was just scammed out of this account twice trying to sell it and have finally gotten it back and in working order. I will do everything in my power to make this fair for both of us and can provide you with a copy of my ID if requested

Death Knight - WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

• 5.5k GS PvP set (1181 resil Full Relentless)
    • 5.2k GS tanking set
    • Dual Talent Specialization
    • Grandmaster Mining and Engineering
    • Artisan Flying
    • All the PvP War Mounts
    • Swift Zulian Tiger

Shaman - WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

• 5k GS resto set and a 4.8k GS enhancement set for PvE
    • PvP sets for all 3 specs.
    • Grandmaster in Fishing, Cooking, Inscription and Enchanting
    • Artisan Flying

Hunter - WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

• Gear is a bit outdated, I haven't played him since just after Beasts of Northrend in ToC was released last year. He has a PvP (944 Resil and 5/5 Gladiator Set) and a PvE set.
    • Has Gondria, the spirit beast
    • Grandmaster Engineering, Mining and Fishing

Other things of interest on the account

• 5-6 alts between 2 servers. Highest level alts are a 60 Draenei Paladin and a 70 Orc Warrior.
    • 2 Bank alts and 3 bank guilds (2 Horde on 2 different servers and 1 Alliance)
    • 4,000+ gold
    • Lots of Heirloom gear.
    • The mounts that are on this account include (between the 3 80's): Black War Bear, Black War Mammoth, Bronze Drake, Dark Riding Talbuk, Onyx Netherwing Drake, Swift Olive Raptor, White War Talbuk, Swift Purple Raptor, Turbo-Charged Flying Machine, Venomhide Ravasaur, Great White Kodo, Frostwolf Howler, Swift Red Wind Rider, Acherus Deathcharger, Black War Kodo, Black War Raptor, Black War Wolf, Blue Drake, Red Skeletal Warhorse, Swift Orange Raptor, Swift Warstrider, Swift Zulian Tiger, Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade
    • I have all 3 original keys and DVDs, I can provide those to you as well.

Last edited by DrWho1988; 10-01-2010 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Still for sale

"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul

US WoW Account (Horde)(Shammy, DK, Hunter)
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am now selling my whole account.
    Last edited by DrWho1988; 09-05-2010 at 03:35 PM.

"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The account is still for sale. I have lowered my asking price to $250.
    Last edited by DrWho1988; 10-01-2010 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blah

(filler)
    Last edited by DrWho1988; 10-01-2010 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account is still for sale.
    I'm looking for $200