i dont get how you sell an account through paypal menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jereminion's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont get how you sell an account through paypal

hello i have been trying to sell my wow account for years but every time i do it, i talk to the person, i tell them to pay me through paypal, i give them the info, then 1 day later i wake up and see they reversed the payment and just wiped my account clean then i just get my stuff back and say i got hacked. then i just keep playing normally so GMS dont think i am trying to sell it 1 after another and get scammed and perm ban me.

is there a better way than paypal? EVERY single time i try(like 4 times) i got scammed.

please tell me other ways or how to GURANTEE it to work so i can finally sell it!!! thank you

if you tell me how i can just turn this topic into a selling page so i will just put the INFO in here now:.............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hello i want to sell my battle.net account. it has the following:

world of warcraft WOTLK with some time left

starcraft 2
    starcraft with brood war

diablo 2
    diablo 2 Lord of destruction

warcraft3
    warcraft 3 frozen throne

i was sent the starcraft 2 beta but i just bought the game now so that is included and shows i am signed up for betas.

on my WOW account:

80 paladin 5700 GS king slayer 3500 achievement points. 5200 GS as healer WITH DUAL SPEC AND EPIC FLYING

80 shaman in 5100 GS as healer and 4800 as enhance WITH DUAL SPEC AND EPIC FLYING

80 DK as 5100 as tank and 5100 as DPS WITH DUAL SPEC AND EPIC FLYING

80 hunter 5600 GS as dps and has 5600 GS pvp set for 900 resil WITH DUAL SPEC AND EPIC FLYING

80 rogue 5200 GS as dps and has some pvp gear WITH DUAL SPEC AND EPIC FLYING

76 warlock with lots of rest time and full heirlooms(not ring) WITH DUAL SPEC AND EPIC FLYING

56 warrior with lots of rest and full plate heirlooms(not ring but has the tank sword and 2 hand heirloom axe) HAS DUAL SPEC

34 druid with lots of rest and full leather heirlooms(for feral. can just send the cloth from warlock if you want to heal or be balance)

6 priest....useless

all on a pvp server and transfer ready.

[ALL HORDE CHARACTERS]

8098 G 14 S 8 C MONEY ON ACCOUNT!!!!

account banned on forum for trolling when dual spec came out hybrids were mad and was making fun of them

------------------

PRICE:
    starcraft 2: 40
    starcraft 1+brood war 8
    diablo 2 + LOD 8
    warcraft 3 + TFT 8
    WOTLK 50
    paladin 60
    shaman 30
    hunter 45
    rogue 25
    death knight 20
    warrior 0
    druid 0
    priest 0

final price:.........$294.00!!!!!!!!!! not bad for all those games and 5 80s

i dont get how you sell an account through paypal
    shadowsx's Avatar Bawx Lurker CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have them send the payment as a Gift, last time i checked they cant recall there payment this way, although i could be wrong

omar49's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i kno people that sold gold and after transfering the gold inGame the payment in PayPal was cancelled.Due to the fact that PayPal is not taking over any responsibility if the trade was about virtual goods, you have no chance to get the money for your gold or account. So only sell to legit members, And make them post in your thread, and you could also google thier user name lol you never know

Multitask's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    launder the money and do a bank deposit, or just dont sell it to people who seem fishy.

vocko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gift is safe, have them send it as gift.

Thunderofnl's Avatar Elite User C# / Java / PHP Programmer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gift is never save, I once bought something for 10$ or something then I never got it.
    I just called paypal told them he tricked me in sending it as a gift and I got my money back...
    As simple as that.

jereminion's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    too bad maybe if anyone with rep wants to buy my account that is the only way

silentnightwolf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea just seriously sell it to some one with some rep, gift is 100% scam proof. I sent a payment of $25 via gift and didn't get what i paid for so i just did unauthorized transaction and then said he tricked me, like the Thunderofnl said. Just find some one thats got rep to sell to.