My Powerleveling for a 30 day free RAF! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gameshark's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Powerleveling for a 30 day free RAF!

I can't afford my next month of game time and I'd rather not spend the next 30 days doing nothing at all so I have decided to offer power leveling service at no additional charge other than letting me RAF you. You will be required to purchase at least a 30 day game time card for your account, these can be found at any local game retailer. You will have the option to play along side me, or I can duel box your account for you! If I have to duel box, I will only level you 5 60's on the realm/realms of your choice... US only!!! But if you agree to play along side me, I am willing to do up to 10 on the realms of your choice!!! I will also continue leveling with you upon completion of the service if you wish for at least one 80! I can provide quicker leveling on Sen'Jin and Bloodhoof "This is for US only" Hit me up via aim "overthetop28787" or you can email me at [email protected]

My Powerleveling for a 30 day free RAF!