Hosting menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: Hosting

Zeluous's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hosting

Hey Guys,

Im looking for someone that can offer out a spare PC ( Or there own PC ) to host a gameserver. The gameserver will use around 300 MB RAM when dormant and up to 1.5 GB RAM. It's a bandwith Whore so that needs to be unlimited. Also, A fast connection is needed.

I would prefer it to be on Linux ( If its a spare machine Linux install is easy ) or Windows if you can't provide Linux. The network is going to need to either be OPEN, Or have the host machine set as your routers DMZ ( Ill be using Many different ports ).

Post below your prices.

For those of you that actually care what game it is, It's Minecraft.

Hosting
    Dragonshadow's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol you don't need "many different ports" for minecraft. You need like 2 or 3 opened (I know, I run a MC server for my clan). It isn't a bandwidth whore either, but it is an inode whore, so to anyone else: if you're thinking about running it on a vps, check your inode usage and restrictions. My (rather small I'd say) minecraft server uses ~75k inodes.
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

Nikentic's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zeluous, add me on msn: [email protected]