HOLY/DISC priest 6kGS + other goodies(cheap ) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

slayer0x's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOLY/DISC priest 6kGS + other goodies(cheap $85)

im tired of this game and its causing me to many problems. im tired and just want to get rid of it. this is my account and im willing to prove it anyway possible. i seriously just want to get rid of this game. the account holds a well geared 6kGS priest(horde) holy and disc. contains 5k holy 4k prot pala. a 72 boomkin full boa. 70 mage epic/boa equipped. a 38 twinked rogue. 80 DK.( all these characters are alliance) i am going to sell this for only $85 not that much but its somthing im willing to do. thank you for your intrest. pm if you have any more question. please be reliable and honest its all i ask.

PM if intrested and details on account.
    heres a picture of my priest.

if unsure ill scan my cali ID too show proof or do anything to show legitimacy.
    Last edited by slayer0x; 08-26-2010 at 03:10 AM.

HOLY/DISC priest 6kGS + other goodies(cheap )
    brisgnr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you could sell it instantly to just about any account buying site for that price or higher. go do it.

Willzy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by slayer0x View Post
    im tired of this game and its causing me to many problems. im tired and just want to get rid of it. this is my account and im willing to prove it anyway possible. i seriously just want to get rid of this game. the account holds a well geared 6kGS priest(horde) holy and disc. contains 5k holy 4k prot pala. a 72 boomkin full boa. 70 mage epic/boa equipped. a 38 twinked rogue. 80 DK.( all these characters are alliance) i am going to sell this for only $85 not that much but its somthing im willing to do. thank you for your intrest. pm if you have any more question. please be reliable and honest its all i ask.

PM if intrested and details on account.
    heres a picture of my priest.

if unsure ill scan my cali ID too show proof or do anything to show legitimacy.

This could be a private server for all your picture can tell.