80 Troll Hunter 6021 GS DBW -Great Deal- menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

paul1229's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

80 Troll Hunter 6021 GS DBW -Great Deal-

I found out bout scroll of resurrection and cast it on my old account. I fell in love with it and now wanting to play it full time and cant afford to pay for 2 accounts. So I figure I try to get rid of this great account.
    Troll Hunter
    Max Skinning - gold maker, extra crit dont hurt
    Max Engineer - best profession for trolls, haste bonus, boots, cloak parachute
    Stats - 3/5 sanct 1/5 Ahn'Kahar
    5639 AP 53% crit 1016 ArP
    Optional Gear (for more ArP but lose 4 tier-piece Bonus)
    5634 AP 52.50% crit 1200 ArP
    Over 1k in Gold and lots more in mats
    Also have a level 30ish orc shaman with BoA gear and 2.8 maces x 2
    Turtle Mount, Brewfest Mount, Traveling Tundra (3 seat with vendor) Hippogryph Flying Mount and lots of pets and cool stuff.
    2 Month game time, along with the one from scroll of resurrection which I will add game time to.

Overall, a beastly hunter. The account was moved to a new one recently, the registered name is Tiger Woods. So trust me, it's hard to get it reversed/recalled. I have all Info, secret q/a, whole nine yards.

Now I'm looking for GOLD. Yes, that's it. It's to gear my other account, so gold is all I need.
    I don't care if you have a better toon or anything, I only want 1 account and will not accept another account, period. Amount of gold hasnt been determined yet, but please send offers. Again, I'm not here to play games, just wanna get rid of this awesome account
    for gold to benefit my main account. I will/can do phone calls, anytime.
    Hit me up on aim with serious offers only (GOLD ONLY) "PAULNGUYEN1229"

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

forgot to add, hunter also have full relentless 5/5 with wrathful offpieces.
    aim - paulnguyen1229

80 Troll Hunter 6021 GS DBW -Great Deal-
    paul1229's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, GOLD only plz. Best site ATM is BankofWOW.com very cheap gold and fast service. You can check the price there to gauge your fees for this account.
    Thanks for all those who showed interest, but gold only plz.