LF RaF partner, read for more details. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

volcom061's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF RaF partner, read for more details.

Im looking to recruit someone for recruit a friend (your keys your account), the benifts are that we get x3 exp, and can hit level 60 in around a day or two. Looking for someone to be dedicated to level up a good 4-5 level 60 characters. I will level one on a server of your choice but you will also be expected to do the same on a realm of my choice. If you would like to know more info please contact me on aim, msn, or leave a post on this thread.

Aim- volcom061
    MSN- [email protected]

Please only people that have a good ammount of time and knowledge of the game.

LF RaF partner, read for more details.
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump I know my posts and rep is low but I am decently repped on ******* and mmobay also, same username.

Willzy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really think that you need rep or anything for RaF, so no worries about this one. Anyway, if refer-a-friend will get me 3x exp I'd be happy to do so, but not today, I can only go maybe this weekend or the next one.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    k sounds good bro, just trying to prove my point that im legit. add me on aim or msn, volcom061/[email protected].