Cataclysm Beta Key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Videodima's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cataclysm Beta Key

EDIT: So a lot of people are saying the murloc code doesnt work for beta, im looking into it now, ill keep you posted, so as of now I guess im not selling it

So I recently acquired a Murloc Suit card which happens to include a beta key on it!

I have scratched off the murloc code but the beta key is atm unscratched, I can physically send you the card or just email you the code.

I have never done an online trade like this before, so please have at least a little rep be it here, or any other WoW trading site, I don't want to get scammed, and I will do all I can to make you feel secure about this as well.

I would extremely prefer in game gold, but I can take cash on a verified paypal account I guess.

I really have only a slight clue about how much these are worth in cash, Ive seen them go from 100-150, so please keep your offers reasonable. As for gold, I am basing this off 1 offer from my home server, I was offered 50k. So stay within reason of that range as well.

Oh yeah and I know this sounds extremely weird, but hey, I might as well try right? If your in a High End guild thats killed Heroic LK on 25 man heroic, if you can get me into a run for Light of Dawn, ill just give you the code, weird request, but I think theres no harm in putting it in

You can post offers here, or email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by Videodima; 08-23-2010 at 05:54 PM.

Cataclysm Beta Key
    digitalphear's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might be crazy, but isnt the beta code from the Blizzcon 2008 murloc costume actually for Burning Crusade beta??

Karazk's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems you might be right

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may be wrong too...it almost sounds as if the beta key on the back of that card is for "an upcomming Blizzard beta test", not specifically BC or WoTLK.

So -maybe- This does work....maybe.

Someone buy this and let me know. :P

Lolz987's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    digitalphear,please delete all of your message in your inbox

ZnyX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The code on the card is for an 'upcomming beta' it is not guarenteed to be Cataclysm, it could be Diablo 3 etc.

What im trying to say is, what you buy here is a key-code that is in no way assured to work instantly for Cataclysm.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh ok that makes more sense. Thanks Rhain.

kovalenko's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found this in an old post from blizzard blue "Wryxian" :

We have some information to share regarding the beta codes received by those who attended the 2008 Worldwide Invitational or the 2007 BlizzCon. These codes are going to be used for the Wrath of the Lich King beta test.

If you do have a beta code from one of these events, we urge you to register it immediately and without delay. Full details on how to register your code can be found at the following page:
    WoW -> Beta Sign Up -> Form

ALso another blue post from blizzard blue "Vaneras" :

We have some information to share regarding the beta codes received by those who attended the 2008 Worldwide Invitational or the 2007 BlizzCon. These codes are going to be used for the Wrath of the Lich King beta test. The codes will not be used for any other future Blizzard beta tests.

If you do have a beta code from one of these events, we advise you to register it without delay. The deadline for redeeming your code for the current round of invites is Friday the 1st of August. Codes registered after this date will not be eligible for beta entry until a later date, so we encourage everyone to register early and be part of the vanguard into Northrend.

Full details on how to register your code can be found at the following page:

---------------------------------------
    So not sure if it can be used for this particular beta seeing as its "the codes will not be used for any other future blizzard beta tests"... You can google few of these words and find the post yourselves. Enjoy.
    Last edited by kovalenko; 08-23-2010 at 01:50 PM.

Arranger's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lolz987 View Post
    digitalphear,please delete all of your message in your inbox
    Still not banned useless scammer? Piece of shit.