PvP gearing up/arena boosting menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SprayPlaster's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PvP gearing up/arena boosting

I've got an old account (EU) with a level 80 horde pally as the main character. I haven't played him since last year and I'm hoping that someone can maybe gear him up to maybe full relentless/partial wrath or so. I wanted to try arenarating but I can't afford their price, so please pm me if there are any bored decent pvpers out there who wanna make some money =). Preferably someone who has a good reputation here on mmowned.

PvP gearing up/arena boosting
    richie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello!

I know im not repped guy here on mmowned.
    But i have a good deal for you.

If you like leveling, I have a 17Lvl BE Paladin in exchange you level my paladin i get you nice summs of honor

What do you think?

And if you wanna level it at least to level 58, i can promise i can get you all stuff you will get with honor. If you decide continue leveling, I will get your paladin Full Honor Gear and try to get some 2v2 Team and start gaining Arena Rating/Points. Im professional PvP Player almost on all classes. At leveling im a biggest slacker
    Last edited by richie; 08-22-2010 at 09:04 AM.

SprayPlaster's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by richie View Post
    Hello!

I know im not repped guy here on mmowned.
    But i have a good deal for you.

If you like leveling, I have a 17Lvl BE Paladin in exchange you level my paladin i get you nice summs of honor

What do you think?

And if you wanna level it at least to level 58, i can promise i can get you all stuff you will get with honor. If you decide continue leveling, I will get your paladin Full Honor Gear and try to get some 2v2 Team and start gaining Arena Rating/Points. Im professional PvP Player almost on all classes. At leveling im a biggest slacker
    Hiya, thanks for the reply, unfortunately I can't play properly/consistently due to unstable internet connection =(. Really appreciate the offer though

danbirk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    read your PrivateMessage