Cataclysm Beta (Flagged account) OR SC2 Key (US OR EU) For 60 Day WoW Gamecard menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thetallingham's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cataclysm Beta (Flagged account) OR SC2 Key (US OR EU) For 60 Day WoW Gamecard

Hi I am looking to trade my SC2 (EU OR US) Key or Cataclysm Beta account(With retail acc attached) FOR a 60 day wow game card, please add me at [email protected] to chat with me further or PM me "Thetallingham".

Proof of my account with cataclysm beta, real website.

Proof of the account in-game, goblin warrior, with real background and character name in name slot.

Look how many Npc's & quests are avaliable + REAL OTHER ONLINE CHARACTERS!

I also have pictures of the EU & US SC2 keys, purchased directly from the store. it is an actual .jpeg/.png file that shows a picture of the key as if it was purchased from a box.
    Last edited by Thetallingham; 08-19-2010 at 04:39 PM.

Cataclysm Beta (Flagged account) OR SC2 Key (US OR EU) For 60 Day WoW Gamecard
    TechnoKilla's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be careful buying from this seller. He is unwilling to go first for a SC2 key to a higher ranking reputable buyer/seller. Be very cautious when trading with him.

Thetallingham's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I even sent you half the beta key & willing to give you the acc & password first and he declined, your CLEARLY trying to scam me when I'm giving 90% Of the deal upfront and your giving NOTHING ASWELL AS, you gave 0 proof and I sent pictures and everything. So don't try to cover up your scam by posting that nonesnese

TechnoKilla's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thetallingham View Post
    I even sent you half the beta key & willing to give you the acc & password first and he declined, your CLEARLY trying to scam me when I'm giving 90% Of the deal upfront and your giving NOTHING ASWELL AS, you gave 0 proof and I sent pictures and everything. So don't try to cover up your scam by posting that nonesnese
    I would not scam on mmowned and throw away my good reputation on here by scamming I am only warning others that you have a risk of scamming due to the fact that you are trading a beta acc ~200$ and a SC2 key~45$ for a 30$ gamecard. Another thing is even though you may show half a picture does not mean that key will work. My game codes have vouchs from established members on this forum.