Level 80 Kingslayer DK 5900+ GS menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Strixus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 80 Kingslayer DK 5900+ GS

Here is the armory link:

This DK has max Jewelcrafting and Mining. He is in an ICC 25 raiding guild that has cleared up to the Lich King. I left my previous Kingslayer 10 man guild, however one can easily be found with this character's gear and achievements. I have around 27,000 gold on this character which can is easily made with his max Jewelcrafting. This can either be bought with the gold for a bit extra, or I can sell the gold separately. I have epic flying and the red proto-drake flying mount on this DK as well. I have a some a lot of BoA gear, including a full rogue set, mail chest and plate shoulders. His weapon is also easily upgradeable to a Bryntroll, my guild actually does heroic Marrowgar so heroic Bryntroll is obtainable, which is the 2nd best weapon in the game for DK's.

I am currently looking for offers on this account, as most websites give ridiculously low offers. Why would I sell my account for less than what it costs to buy the game and its expansions?

Serious buyers only please.

My email is [email protected] you can always email for more information. I am currently making an AIM account for the ease of talking.
    Last edited by Strixus; 08-19-2010 at 03:20 AM.

Level 80 Kingslayer DK 5900+ GS