Lvl 80 BE | 6300GS Prot Pally | 6000GS Ret DPS | 6520 ACH PTS | 10/25M ICC Drakes! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

melchsee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lvl 80 BE | 6300GS Prot Pally | 6000GS Ret DPS | 6520 ACH PTS | 10/25M ICC Drakes!

This is the BEST Tanking Paladin so far. This account has numerous sets of gear for tanking and a RET DPS. Which can be seen from the screenshots. This Palaldin is on the PVP Server Thaurissan.

Vanity Gear includes a FULL T9 and T8 Tanking Sets in Bank. It also has Every Single BOA Equip should you intend to level a toon of your choice.

**Has Kingslayer Title from Both 10/25 Man ICC Raid
    ** FULL ICC 25 GEAR WITH WELL OVER 8 PIECES OF 277 INCLUDING 2 PIECES OF 277 CONQUERER TIER 10
    ** GLORY OF THE ICECROWN RAIDER (10 AND 25) 310% SPEED MOUNTS
    ** GLORY OF THE ULDUAR RAIDER (10 AND 25 310% DRAKES)
    ** FULL FURIOUS/SOME RELENTLESS PVP SET IN BANK
    ** STACKS AND STACKS OF ENCHANTING MATS WORTH THOUSANDS OF GOLD IN BANK. ALSO A RARE PRECIOUS' RIBBON TABARD FROM ICC!

Level 80 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Level 80 Horde Blood Elf Protection Paladin, PVE Server, Transferable on the 18th, FULL ICC 25 Gear (MANY MANY 277 TANKING PIECES)

:: Multiple Sets of Gear for Protection Raiding

~20+ Titles (Kingslayer): This character has acquired both 10 and 25 man Kingslayer titles. Also 10 and 25 man titles from Algalon in Ulduar plus EVERY "of" title from the various cities.

~Full 264/277 T10.5++ PROT: This character was the main tank in the top guild of the server. I am full 5/5 tier 10.5 with 2 of those pieces being 277. 3 of the best tanking trinkets that you can obtain in the game at the moment are on this character. I have MANY sets of tanking gear which allows you to change gear at the blink of an eye depending on what type of tanking situation you are in. The STAM set is WELL over 49,000 HP unbuffed and on top of that I have a set geared just for armor and another set of gear that is geared toward threat. With this set, I could actually do DPS in our 25 ICC raids like a lower geared DPS. The amount of threat this paladin produces is BEYOND that of any tank you've ever seen. Also have over 65 Wintergrasp emblems to help build your growing PVP set! All Heirloom BOA pieces have been obtained also for every class.

~All main cities exalted. 90% of the Lich King reputations are also maxed and the Crusader title is unlocked which means I completed ALL quests for the Argent Tournament.

~TONS of epic gear for Ret in the bank. Also I have stacks and stacks of enchanting mats that are worth thousands in gold if you decide to sell them. If not, you ever have to worry about buying enchanting mats ever again.

~Maxed Enchanting/Jewelcrafting/Fishing/Cooking: Enchanting I have almost every Lich King expansion enchantment plus many others and JC I have every epic pattern that any DPS or Tank of any class could want. And if I don't have a pattern you want, I have 42 Dalaran Jewelcrafting tokens banked so you can buy ANY one you need. Also I have the Chef's Hat for cooking PLUS over 100 Cooking tokens.

~Epic Flying trained, Cold-Weather Flying trained, with an obscene number of 310% flying mounts.The achievements for both
    Glory of the Icecrown Raider 10 and 25 - Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher and Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher
    Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10 and 25 - Ironbound Proto-Drake and Rusted Proto-drake.
    Glory of the Hero - Red Proto Drake
    also available with are other ground and flying mounts.

~Over 6500 achievement points: This toon has been tanking in WoW since vanilla, and in doing that my skills in tanking led me into a very high end tanking guild. If you want to pug something, this character will NEVER be denied from a raid of any kind. I have 11/12 HEROIC ICC 25 AND ICC 10 achievements just ready for linking to a raid or guild leader.

~2k+ in gold and THOUSANDS of gold in enchanting mats in the bank.

~All cities exalted: All the main horde cities are exalted and every WOTLK reputation you could care about is exalted and unlocked for your enjoyment.

For Some Pictures the link is here : 6300GS PROT PALLY | 6000GS RET OS | 6520 ACH PTS | 10/25M ICC DRAKES + MORE! (Auction ID: 222972, End Time : Aug. 23, 2010 02:33:27) - Buy WoW Accounts - Sell WoW Accounts - Sell Online - Free Listing Auctions

The account is currently active so I am able to take ANY pictures you want of it and answer ANY questions you still might have. Please feel free contact me thru PM.

Lvl 80 BE | 6300GS Prot Pally | 6000GS Ret DPS | 6520 ACH PTS | 10/25M ICC Drakes!
    melchsee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump. still active.

rstryska's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for a trade possibly? Or just straight up want to sell it?